(15)

"WHAT THE FUCK are you doing here?" Kade groaned as he walked past Aria and marched towards the brunette

"I thought you would be happy to see me," the brunette chuckled.

"You bring bad news every time you come here," Kade scoffed, eyes narrowed at the brunette.

"You break my heart, Kadey." She chuckled but her eyes moved to Aria who was staring at them with her parted lips.

"Oh my, that's her?" She smiled at Aria and then at Kade.

"You will speak nothing about her," Kade glared.

"I wasn't going to anyways and plus it's you who always speaks about her," she smiled.

"Why are you here?" Kade arched an eyebrow at her.

"Weren't you in Switzerland the last time I checked?" He sighed, running a hand through his hair.

He blinked as he saw her innocently smile at him and flutter her eyelashes at him, a look he was very familiar with.

"Adrianna fucking Saint Laurent! Did you get expelled again?" Kade shrilled at her, his eyes nearly popping.

She gasped, placing her hand on her heart, "Do you think that low of me, dear cousin? You break my heart, Kadey."

"Yes, I did." She innocently smiled while he deeply frowned.

"Adrianna?" Aria arched an eyebrow at the brunette.

"She's my cousin. You know the hidden Saint Laurent heiress? That's her." Kade sighed as Adrianna waved at Aria.

"Aria Arora. I've heard a lot about you." Adrianna smiled as she got up, "Specially from my cousin right here."

Aria arched an eyebrow at Kade who was looking away.

"The Adrianna Saint Laurent getting expelled? That's unexpected." Aria mumbled with a small smile, Aria was a fan of troublemakers after all.

"They do say expect the unexpected." Adrianna chuckled as she walked towards Aria.

"Hmm, I like you already." Aria mumbled with a small smirk.

"Don't they all?" Adrianna mused, a mischievous smirk dancing on her lips.

"Adri!"

The three turned their heads to see Kai quickly jogging downstairs with a bright grin on his face.

"Hey, Kai." She smiled as they two hugged.

"You told him that you were coming but not me?" Kade frowned as the two parted the hug.

"Kai's my favourite," she grinned, "Don't be jealous, Kadey."

"Yeah, don't be jealous, Kade." Aria chuckled, patting Kade's back.