🌹03

"WHAT?! MY ADOPTED SISTER?! HYUNG ARE YOU NUTS?! HELL NO I AM HELPING YOU" Mark walked towards the glass window breathing out loudly.

"Mark come on help me please!! I will tell you the whole story but just help me can you??" Mark sighed again.

"Hyung this is a big stuff okay? If you slip one word, you will mess all these up" Taeyong shut his eyes tightly before calmly spoke.

"Please.Just a few months until she give birth" Mark widened his eyes in misunderstanding."HYUNG IS SHE PREGNANT?! AND YOU ARE THE FA---" Taeyong cupped his mouth with his palm shutting the shouting guy up.

"That's why I want to tell you everything if you help me!! Please!!" Mark pushed his hands away."Fine!!! Okay?! I'll help you!!" Taeyong finally crept a smile in relief.

Taeyong told Mark the whole story while Mark was gasping all the time as he stared at Heejin who was drawing on the notepads.

"So you don't know who she is?!" Mark shrieked."Yeah.B-But do you want her to get beat by her boyfriend?! With her pregnant body?" Mark nodded in agreement of his hyung's action.

"Why don't you try to ask her about her family?" Taeyong nodded."They abandoned her.After she followed her boyfriend" they sighed in sync.

"I'll help you.But I can't let her stay with me okay? What if mom knows?" Taeyong looked up at Mark with sparkling eyes.

"O-Okay!! She can stay with me but just let her pretend to be your sister.Just for a few months!!" Mark sighed nodding his head after.

2 months later

"Taeyong-shi?" Heejin called but nothing replied her."Taeyong-shi I'm hungry!!" she whined but again.Nothing reply her.

Heejin pouted and went to the convenient store by herself to satisfy her cravings.She bought ramen and milk.She sat down at the table outside of the store.

"Oh my God she is pregnant"

"But she looks young?"

"Ew she must got left by her boyfriend"

"I bet her family threw her away too"

Heejin heard all of that.She looked down in ashamed and sadness.Her tears fell.

"Babe?" Heejin didn't look up."Hey babe what are you doing here alone?" they held her shoulder.She looked up and saw Taeyong.

He wiped her tears but she bursted out crying in his chest.Taeyong heard all of that too and he got very mad.He was about to beat the girls up but he couldn't do that in front of Heejin.

"Hey it's fine.They are jealous because they can't have a pretty baby like yours" Heejin hugged him making him flinched at the closeness.

"Oh my God that's her boyfriend!!"

"Damn he is handsome!!"

Taeyong glared at them making they looked away."Come on let's go home" Heejin shook her head."I-I want to eat" Taeyong chuckled softly at her cuteness.

"We have many ramen at home.And milk too!!" Heejin looked up and nodded her head.

"Okay"

——–—–

"Jaehyun have you seen Taeyong hyung?" Doyoung asked his friend who was walking to his office.

"No.But I think he's still at home.I saw his car in front of the gate just now" Jaehyun answered and Doyoung sighed loudly checking the files back and forth.

"He is supposed to meet WayV but he is so late!!" Jaehyun shrugged."I think he's with the girl.Oh she is pregnant" Doyoung widened his eyes in shocked.

"Did he?! Wait!! What about Eunmi?" Jaehyun shrugged."We broke up" they turned around and saw Eunmi on her way to her cubicle.

"Oh thank god.I thought the girl was you!! Wait if that girl is pregnant then she is...YAH THAT'S HEEJIN YOU IDIOT!!" Doyoung smacked Jaehyun's head.

"Oww hyung!! But who the heck is that Heejin?" Jaehyun rubbed his hurting head."He is Taeyong's cousin.Mark's sister" Doyoung said and the staffs widened their eyes.

"MARK'S SISTER?! SINCE WHEN THAT CANADA GUY HAVE A SISTER?!" Haechan freaked out as he heard their conversations.