Chapter 38: The Heavenly Tour.

Willow shut her eyes instinctively, but some of the dust had flown into her eyes, making her rub them furiously. She wondered if Lark hit his head somewhere before he came to rescue her, that might be the only reason for him to act like a crackhead. "What's wrong with you, Lark?"

But Willow received no reply. Willow knew then that he had surely gone mad in the head, because this was not the time to play hide'n go seek. Willow tried to open her eyes, but to her shock, her eyes opened without them hurting at all.

Willow gasped when she saw what was before her. She blinked, as she was dumbfounded. Because in front of her stood no more the trees nor the mansion behind her, instead she could only see a huge white palace before her blanketed with the dark sky of the night, gone was the bright sun.

Willow scrunched her brows and wondered what sort of drug did Lark blow onto her face. Whatever it was, the moment the drug will wear its effect off, she was taking someone–Lark–to the police station.

But as she thought about it, wasn't everything that had been happening to her weird? From the moment she woke up in the middle of the night to being rescued by Lark, then being drugged with, probably cocaine and in the end of her evaluation it all pointed to how Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.

Willow was in dreamland!

Willow chuckled. But she abruptly stopped chuckling, shouldn't she wake up by now, since she had already guessed what was happening? Willow pinched herself, but she still didn't wake up, out of dreamland.

"No." Willow shook her head, maybe this won't work out, she should just sleep and then she would probably wake up. Yes, she was going to do that.

Willow looked around, for a place to sleep, but she couldn't find anywhere. But since she was already dreaming, why won't she just imagine a big bed in front of her, but even after multiple attempts, no bed popped up from the ground.

Willow could have walked in the palace and found somewhere to rest, but her body was too stiff, and she felt like she had cramps all over. This was, the reason for sleeping in weird positions, she just hoped that she won't wake up with a back pain.

Willow then looked down at the ground, and after a big debate in her head, she lied on the cold marble below her. She placed her hands on her stomach and shut her eyes. And started counting sheep, to wake up.

"What are you doing?" Willow heard a very familiar voice, filled with joy, she opened her eyes hoping to see the the familiar ceiling and find Lark standing in front of her, asking her to make some sandwiches for him.

But what she was greeted with was, yet again the dark sky filled with beautiful, glittering stars, a bit too many of them, as if it had been splattered off a paint brush onto the canvas. And of course there was also Lark who stood above her, staring at her as if she was the one who had gone crazy.

Willow scrunched her nose at Lark and turned on her side, making herself more uncomfortable, but then again, the more uncomfortable she was the faster she would wake up.

"I didn't bring you here just to let you sleep here."

"Get lost." Willow mumbled. "Let me go back in peace."

"If you want to go back, you should stop wasting your time." Lark scoffed.

Willow sat up, and stared at Lark. "What do you mean?"

"I want you to meet someone. So hurry up."

"Meet who?" Said Willow. "I'm not going anywhere."

"You have to meet this person."