Day 19 Scars

Day 19

When Vansh removed the blindfold, I was stunned. I walked around the place with my hands on my mouth.

Vansh brought me on the beach and there were candles arranged in a circular manner and in the middle of those candles was a swing and a table with two chairs facing each other and food and more candles.

I walked to the middle of this circle, near the swing, and looked in awe. It was amazing. Vansh came walking towards me, carefully so he doesn't burn his legs with candles.

"Do you like it?" he asked a bit nervously.

"Like it? I love this. This is so beautiful" I breathed out looking around again. It was perfect.

"Not more than you, obviously" he said looking into my eyes.

"Cheesy," I said playfully, hitting his chest.

"Admit it, you like it when I say these things" he laughed, lightening up the mood.

"Lucky for you" I laughed lightly.

"Do you want to eat dinner?" he asked, scratching the back of his head.

"The food was amazing" That's true, the chole were so awesome. Never had this amazing chole in my life.

"Even I loved it," he said, cleaning his mouth with tissue paper.

We discussed everything apart from us during dinner. We got up from our chairs and I thought it was the time to go but Vansh sat on the swing. I took a step or two near him to ask what we were going to do next.

Before I could say anything, He held my hand and pulled me towards him, making me sit on his lap, with an eep sound. The Swing was facing the beach and sitting on it you can clearly see the moon up there shining brightly. I was sitting on his lap with my legs on one side.

"You know I'm really sorry. Wh-When I was a kid my father continuously used to burden me with his dreams. He never appreciated me. He always used to find what's wrong in me. I tried, Ahaana. I tried my best, to become a really good son, to-to do everything to be the perfect son.

But I'm not. Yesterday, he called me only to tell me that I need to focus on my job and not on vacation, and I'm just wasting time here.

Ahaana I tried so hard to become that perfect son that I forgot to live for myself. You know before you came, I used to work, eat and sleep. It was all easy. No emotions, no enjoyment. Just work. And even after that, he was unsatisfied.

But then you came into my life, again. Just your presence, made me feel things that I long buried. But it's not the right time to talk about that. I lost it when he called me, I can't pinpoint the emotion I was feeling but it was definitely a mixture of hurt, sorrow, disappointment, anguish, anger, and whatnot.