³³ Late Night Leisures

"You made a lot of progress today! You'll meet up with the other trainees at the training center next week. But let's pick it up here tomorrow." Your instructor bid you goodbye and left you to yourself.

Laying on the wooden floor, you closed your eyes and let out a long breath.

It'd been a while since you've actually had formal training, especially one as intense as BigHit's. So it'd definitely take some time to get used to.

It was exhausting; you had to make up for lost time. But you were determined to debut.

After resting your eyes for a bit, a stream of air hit your face. Yeonjun's yellow head greeted your eyes as soon as you opened them.

"Sleep in a bed Y/N, the ground isn't good for your back." He pouted as you sat up.

"What are you doing here?" You asked as he left a few hours ago.

"They're letting me pick you up from your practices."

"You can drive?" He nodded eagerly as a response after dangling his car keys.

"Grab your things and let's go!"

+x+

It was nearing 1am when Yeonjun parked in the driveway of their apartment. The day had felt extra long as you were still adjusting to time zones.

"Do you want me to carry you inside?" You choked midway through a yawn after hearing Yeonjun's question.

"I'm okay Jun, thank you." He instead insisted on carrying your bags.

The apartment was pitch black as you walked in, assuming the boys were already sleeping.

Yeonjun places your bags by the couch before running off into the darkness.

"Yeonjun? Where did you-"

"SURPRISE!" The room lit up, showcasing a variety of snacks and goodies around the living room.

The rest of the boys were in their pj's as Yeonjun eagerly moved towards you with a homemade cookie sandwich.

"What's going on?"

"A welcome back party!" Hueningkai shouted before running up to offer you a plush of his.

"We wanted to celebrate you moving to Korea for good." Soobin added.

"I made the cookie sandwiches! We didn't have candles so I used Pepero instead." Hueningkai
smiles proudly.

"Wait no why are you crying?" Taehyun pokes your cheek as your eyes welled with tears.

It'd only been a day, but your exhausted mind and sentimental heart maximized your emotional state.

Though you haven't known the boys for too long, they've already given you a sense of home.

"I'm not.. you're all just so sweet my eyes are sweating." You wiped your eyes as Yeonjun put his arm around you.

They all cooed or laughed at your comment and for the first time in a while, you felt perfect where you were.

+x+

The early morning hours were spent playing board games and catching up on the last few months.

Now you lie next to a half-awake Yeonjun mumbling on about something regarding rehearsals.

"Your comeback is really soon, isn't it?" You asked, brushing his hair out of his face.