The Prep Series - Book 2: Accepted Hearts

You have officially finished High School Treachery, also known as Book 1 of the Prep Series! It has been a wild ride filled with twists and turns and many, many emotions, but you made it!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

High School Treachery is officially ended, as is the storyline of Lyndon's first and last year at Arlin Prep, but that does not mean that every character's overall story is over. I'm sure you can tell from the bonus chapters that a lot happened before Lyndon ever transferred to Arlin and there is still a lot going on even after graduation. There's many unanswered questions left over from HST and many new ones coming from those bonus chapters.

Not much detail on Malia's life was given, Jalen's clearly nowhere near ready to let go of Lyndon, David's got these hidden and unresolved feelings for Malia, Jalen's and Cortney's parents are still pushing for that damn marriage, and does anyone really know what the games are? How they came to be and why they matter so much at Arlin? Also, not sure if anyone noticed this, but Knox (Lyndon's brother) and Emily (Cortney's sister) are both currently freshmen at Arlin. Interesting.

All of this was intentionally left up in the air because I do have multiple future books planned out. I'd love to one day write them all, because I truly feel each character's journey would properly be told across a series of books, but I'm not sure if I'll definitely have the chance to do it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

For now, we're going to take it one day at a time and start with Book 2.

Book 2 of the Prep Series is titled Accepted Hearts, and Malia Jafari-Carrington is our new female main character! I am so excited to share what I have written so far and to continue writing her story

Book 2 of the Prep Series is titled Accepted Hearts, and Malia Jafari-Carrington is our new female main character! I am so excited to share what I have written so far and to continue writing her story. The summary, aesthetics, playlist, and prologue are already posted, and I'd love if you gave Malia and her story a chance!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As for High School Treachery's ending—and everyone who cares most about the fate of Jalen and Lyndon's relationship—right now, they are not together. Their story can be considered complete, with Lyndon choosing to go away for the summer and then head off to school, all while staying single.

This is an open ending, though, and everyone is more than welcome to imagine what happens next. If you want Lyndon to give Jalen another chance, then so be it, and if not, then that's fine too. I do have my own ending in mind for them, and if I do get the chance to continue this series, then Jalen and Lyndon's relationship will have an official ending. But until then, go wild with your own endings!

As for the rest of HST, while I did intentionally leave unanswered questions, some things might not have been. I wrote a chapter, proofread it once or twice, and then posted. If anyone has any questions, drop them here and I'll do my best to answer the ones that I can!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Once again, I want to thank every single person that chose this story, stuck with it throughout all the messiness, commented and voted—it means the world to me! I've had this plot and these characters in mind for years, and while a lot of the storylines and personalities for the characters changed, the idea to take the cliche good girl, bad boy story and add my own spin never did, and I am so thankful that people have actually read and enjoyed it.

If you are a fan of my writing or just of these particular characters, then I hope you do choose to check out the other stories on my profile. Either way, thank you so, so much for reading HST!