Chapter 20

'Later that night'

Narrator's pov

The girls were in their hotel room in 12 at midnight. They spent the last of their evening at the beach pouring their hearts out.

Y/n was tired from stress and her constantly have to talk about her problems to Chaeyoung. The other girl didn't mind, in fact she wants
y/n to be more open is awesome.

It means that Y/n is warming up to her. She's being happy and more lively again.

Y/n took a bath while Chaeyoung got herself comfortable in bed. They are both tired but the girl laying in bed couldn't sleep. It's like there was something missing but she doesn't know what.

She just tried her best to close her eyes and pass out but she kept turning left and right.

'What is wrong?' she asked herself. staring at the large window near her. It showed the dark sky and the moon reflecting it's light on the ocean.

It's calming and makes her feel at peace. Yes her thoughts about y/n and her life is still there but atleast she calmed down. It may look like she is on the outside but she is freaking out.

She is mad at y/n's father for raising the woman she loves like this. He made y/n feel like crap her whole childhood and gets to feel nothing? That's absurd she thought.

On the other hand y/n feels the same way. She's physically exhausted but her head is running like it's never done before. She finished showering but never had the strength to get out of the running water.

She just leaned on the wall and let the water drip down all the way to her feet. Despite the water stinging her eyes, she just stared on the tiled floor thinking about what's had happened to her recently.

She and Chaeyoung have gotten awfully close for the past few weeks. She didn't mind at all, she just thinks about Mina from time to time. She can't help her feelings wander around Mina and Chaeyoung.

Sure, Y/n and Mina haven't talked or hang out more but surely that will change. Y/n definitely needs to get her emotions in check but most importantly, her feelings about her family.

It's no secret that y/n has a bad relationship with her father. Her friends knows that. She would never forgive him for everything he had done to her and her mother. Especially being absent throughout her childhood.

Why is that so much to ask? A child who just wants to connect with her father is normal. Why did he plan on having y/n on the first place if he would just abandon and isolate her in his house?

Y/n sighed for the fifth time, tired of these thoughts on her head. If they treated her like that then she would just be a mistake to live, is what she thought. her mother shouting at her for being alive then she would just be a mistake that has been made. Right?

She stood up and closed the shower. She put on the robe hanging on the door knob and looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair is messy and she looks tired according to her eyes.

She took in a breath and grabbed the brush that was on the sink.

She remembered all those years of her mother being there for her. Her mother is always there sometimes she isn't but will always be there. That's why y/n is sensitive when it came down to bo-young shouting at y/n, she would get hurt and miserable.