Valentine Special 2014

Valentine Special....

"Mommy, I can't find my shoes!" Arnie Cornelle came rushing down from upstairs. She sank down on the third step and pouted. "I can't find my favourite shoes! The ones Daddy got me for my birthday."

Isabella turned to the whining girl. She sighed and turned to Stella, who was preparing a sandwich for Arnie. "Please look after Dawson. I will go and help Arnie find her shoes."

Stella smiled fondly as she cleaned her hands on her apron and turned to Arnie. "After you are done finding your shoes, come down and have a sandwich and some milk." Stella settled down near the gargling two year old boy and started feeding him too.

"Come on up, Arnie. Let's go and retrace your footsteps." Isabella helped the five year old five up and took her back upstairs to her princess room.

Being married to Liam was something entirely different from what Isabella expected. Like any other couple, they did have their small arguments and misunderstanding but Isabella could never truly believe it that she was really married to him. Like the first day she had laid her eyes on him, that love she had felt for him was still very much alive in her heart...in fact it was growing everyday.

Isabella discovered that she didn't have two babies in her house, she had three--including their father. Liam wanted to be spoilt. He loved getting attention from her, he loved getting approval when he did something right and he love being treated for his good behavior. Isabella didn't complain because she, too, loved spoiling her husband. She wanted to give him all the love he had missed out when he was younger. She didn't want him to miss his mother because he had her.

Although he still travelled a lot, at every chance he got, he was always at home with the family taking care of his children. Liam learned everything there was to learn about how to raise children and once they succeeded with Arnie, Liam wanted yet another child. Dawson came on Christmas Eve, the perfect Christmas present for Liam.

Liam wanted his family to have everything they wanted including his love. He was the perfect husband and father. He made sure that they didn't have anything to worry about and that was the reason why he worked so hard. Sometimes Isabella felt he didn't have to work so much because they were living quite large but then again, Liam still had his demons to keep at bay and there were always those times when he needed to retreat to something that would keep him from drowning in his past nightmares. Work was one thing that kept him sane. Work and family.

"I wore them for the beach party at Cody's place, last month." Arnie whined as they went through her wardrobe and looked under her bed but there was nothing. "After I came back, Daddy was home so he took me and Dawson for ice-cream."

Isabella blushed lightly when she remembered that evening. After returning from a visit to Japan, Liam took the children out for a few hours, giving her and Stella some time to relax. Stella still refused to stay at the house but Liam insisted that she got a place close by so that it was easy for her to move to and from the house at ease. Stella accepted the offer and was now living with her daughter. Every morning, Stella was over even before anyone was awake and she left when the children were tucked in and fast asleep.

Isabella was so grateful to the woman that she decided to support Stella's daughter's education. Now, Stella didn't need to think about her daughter's future, all she had to think about was her vacations every year.

Right after Liam returned with the children that evening, Stella took them upstairs and made sure they were tucked in before she left for the night. Liam and Isabella were alone again...

Liam extended his hand to her and his eyes gleamed with mischief. Even though they were married for a while, they still kept their life very exciting. She accepted his hand and he led her towards their room.