Summer Camp: Part 5

Tomorrow is today

{Y/N's POV}

I was on my way to help the other pro heroes and save any other student that's not in good shape. Aizawa gave me a communicator to message him that a student is on his or her way.

"There, in that pink smoke. Something or someone is producing it so I have to shut it down." I said before flying down to the center.

It's a good thing I can breathe through this smoke. I saw two figures, one familiar and one not. He was wearing some sort of backpack so that's probably the thing that's producing the smoke. He had a gun!

"Say goodbye kid." He said pointing the gun towards the metal kid.

"Yeah, say goodbye to this guy here." I said grabbing the guy's wrist dropping the gun and crushing it under my heel.

"What the?! Why you—Gah?!" He said before falling to the ground.

"Turning this off..." I said flipping a convenient switch on the pack. "And lights out for...you."

I then whacked him knocking him out and chaining him up to the tree but not before I took his pack.

"Wha...? Oh! It's you." Tetsutetsu said. "Thanks for saving my neck."

"What the hell were you thinking?" I said.

He then looked down in shame. I put a hand on his shoulder and revealed my head.

"That was very brave. But you should leave this stuff to the pros. Although I'm not one yet." I said patting his shoulder and walking away a good distance. "Go to where the other's are. You'll be safe there."

"Y-Yeah, thank you." He said walking away.

"Aizawa, it's Y/N. Tetsutetsu's on his way." I talked into the mic.

"Y/N, we have some good news and some bad news." Aizawa said.

"What's the good news?" I asked.

"The good news is we have secured ourselves." Aizawa said.

"Ok, what's the bad news?" I asked.

"Your brother...he's...he's not here." Aizawa said.

"W-What? But I carried him on my back." I said.

"We all know that, but...he turned into the same goo I fought from another copy." Aizawa said. "Just make sure...that...the..."

Kat...he...no...he was...with me...I...I...I!!!!

"RAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" I said flying towards where Mandalay is at.

"Huh? Do you hear that?" Tiger asked.

"I-I can feel that." Mandalay said.

"YOU PIECES OF SHIT!!!" I said kicking a ridiculously made sword and breaking it.

"W-What the? How did you do tha—?!"

"HAH!!" I said punching him towards the magnet guy. "Chain those two up!! I have business to attend to!"

"Business arrived." Dabi said. "And we got what we came here for."

"What is a marble going to do that's going to make me care?!" I asked.

"Oh, maybe if we opened it." A magician guy said. "Tada, it's Katsuki Bakugo."

My eyes widen and green flames were coming off my eyes and hands. They were about to warp from Kurogiri, but I chained up his metal plate and his hands.