Part 42: Dead-Rat

Tharn POV

Since he arrived in the morning, Type just spent his time to sleep.

He refused for breakfast, for lunch even for dinner. He just woke up for a moment, went to bathroom, then walked back to the couch and spent his time to sleep. I just waited beside of him, I didn't want to leave him even for a moment. It has been so long for not being with him. Then, just stay beside of him, it made me so happy.

When he was sleeping, I took my computer with me. I need to finish several assignments. But, I tried my best not to make a noise that would annoy him. Finally, it was finished completely. I was a bit hungry, then really tired. I checked my watch, it has been 9PM.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I checked it.

P'Thorn called for me. Then, I took my phone and walked for a while. I didn't want to bother Type who slept on the couch.

"Sawasdee khrub, P", I greeted him.

"Sawasdee"

"Where are you?"

"Restaurant, I just finish my dinner. Would you come here?"

"Why?"

"We need to talk"

"Talking about what?"

"I think that we need to talk directly"

"Can you come here?", I asked him. "I cannot leave Type alone. He is still shocked for what happened before"

"That is my reason. I couldn't come to your place as Type would possibly hear about our talk"

"Is that a secret?"

"Better to come. I will send you the address"

"Okay..... Just a moment, I will come"

The, he hang the phone up.

I turned my face back, then I was shocked. I saw Type was standing behind of me.

"Did you see a ghost?", he asked me.

I shook my head. "I just saw my boyfriend"

"Cheesy"

Then, he left me. He walked back to that couch.

"Did someone call for you?", he asked me.

"Hmmm....", I replied him shortly and walked. I sat beside of him. "P'Thorn called for me", I told him.

"Something happen?"

"I don't know", I swept his hair. "But, he wants to meet me for now on"

"Where?"

"He promised to send the address, possibly in the restaurant"

His gaze showed curiosity, but he didn't ask me further question.

"Do you want to drive with me?", I offered him.

He shook his head, refused my request.

"Why?"

"I just want to sleep", he leaned his head on my shoulder.

Oh God. It was so nice.

I hold his hand, tightly.

"Is it okay if I leave you to meet P'Thorn?", I asked him.

He nodded.

"Just a moment, I will be back soon. Okay?"

"Okay"

"You didn't get any food for today. I will get something delicious for you when I am back"