The secret is out!

*NIGHTTIME*

Rias had called it a day for the others since they seemed to be tired from the training. Me and the three fallen walk inside and went to living room and sat down while Rias told Asia and Issei they need to cook for us which made him groan and Asia to see the bright side to it and they went to go cook. We took our seats and look at her while she holds a clipboard while she gets ready to speak.

Rias: okay it seems we got our results from our little training today... Okay Kiba

Kiba: yes president?

Rias: while you're speed is good you also need to work on your strength, speed isn't anything if you can't bring good damage to the target

Kiba: understood!

Rias: now, Koneko!

We turn to see she's sitting on your lap while eating some candy that seems to come out of no where.

(Y/n): ....why are you in my lap?

Koneko: because it's comfy... You got a problem with that?

(Y/n): should I have a problem with it?

Koneko: should you?

(Y/n): should I?

Koneko: should you?

(Y/n): should I?

Koneko: should you?

(Y/n): shou-

Everyone (besides Issei and Asia): WE GET IT!

(Y/n): ....could I at least have a peice of candy?

Koneko: touch a peice... You die

(Y/n): that ain't fair

Koneko: suck it up

(Y/n): well all those sweets you eat will make you fat... So I thought I would be helpful *crosses arms*

Everyone went silent not a would was made you could hear a mole rat from the deepest bunker yelling for help the room became tensed everyone seemed to have a very shocked expression. Koneko slowly turned to look at you with a deathly glare and crakes her knuckles you open an eye to look at what she's doing and before you do anything your head is stuck in the roof.

 Koneko slowly turned to look at you with a deathly glare and crakes her knuckles you open an eye to look at what she's doing and before you do anything your head is stuck in the roof

Koneko: JERK!

Genos: MASTER ARE YOU OKAY!?

You just hold a thumb up and you talk but all they hear are mumbles they just sigh and move on.