19

Samantha is looking at Top (actually more like glare) "You told him" sabi ni Samantha habang nakatingin kay Aris na hindi pa rin makapaniwala sa nalaman nya.

"Well. His my bestfriend" Top casually said. Samantha rolled her eyes 'bestfriend'. What a word. "You can't trust anyone" Samantha casually said making Aris immediately wake from his senses.

"Sinasabi mo bang hindi ko dapat pagkatiwalaan ang kaibigan ko" kunot noong tanong ni Top. Aris is speechless, his disappointed and hurt by her words.

Naglakad palapit si Samantha kay Aris kaya napaatras ito. She look directly in his grayish eyes. "The knife can also hurt its handler" Samantha said while giving Aris a distrustful look.

Aris lowered his head. She's so mean to him, hindi manlang ito nagdalawang isip sa mga sinabi nito.

"Woah! Don't talk to Aris that way" Top said while glaring at Samantha. Samantha take a step back at Aris before looking at Top.

"My Job is to keep you alive and I won't give a shit to those people will try to harm you" Samantha said in her monotone and poker face but even her face and tone is that, her words still send butterflies in Top's stomach making him blush.

"Mr. De Queba. I believe that you know how dangerous my job is and Top is important in this kingdom. So shut your mouth if you still love your life" Samantha said.

Wala sa sariling tumango si Aris habang lalo naman mamula si Top. Pakiramdam nya may nangliligaw sa kanya. Napailing iling sya. Hindi ordinaryong babae si Samantha/Reaper. She's hella beautiful with torns. Their no way she's going to like him.

"Good then. Now if you exuse me, Princess Claire wish to me" Samantha said before smirking making the two boys in daze.

Nang maalis si Samantha ay doon lang nakapagsalita si Aris. "Ang cool nya" sabi nya sabay ngiti habang inaalala ang pagliligtas nito sa kanya sa silnaks noon sa Vanumous forest, tapos ang pagliligtas nito sa kanya mula sa assassin. She's so cool.

"but hella scary" Top said before nodding to himself. Aris smile making his girly features to show. If Top is gay, he will make Aris his boyfriend.

"Pasenya na nga pala sa sinabi nya. S-she's just protecting me" Top said before shaking Aris's shoulder. Aris smiles back at him.

"Kagaya ko nakasuot din sya ng maskara" Aris mumbled making Top to rise his brow. "What's that?"

"Nothing.." He said while shaking both his hands in the air. Top smiled before saying. "Thank you for adapting me back then without you and General Wilson I'm sure. I'm deadmeat" Top sincerely said. Aris chuckled.

"Maswerte nga ako. Sino bang magaakala na Prinsepe ka pala? Hahaha" Aris said while elbowing Top.

"Ouch. Thats hurts!" Top said before grabbing Aris head. "Ugh tell me go! You meat thug!" Aris retorted while struggling to free himself. 

Top trust Aris and her words were nothing to him. Maybe she's just over thinking.

***

"Do I look beautiful in this gown" Claire asked Samantha who's eating her cake in table. "Yeah you look like mummy..." tamad na sabi nito. Claire eyes twitched because of that.

"Who told you to eat my cake bitch" Claire said. "And who told you. You can chitchatting with me like I'm your friend" Samantha said before eating the last bite of the cake then drink her tea

Claire glared at Samantha. "Okay. Sabihin mo na ang dahilan kung bakit mo ko pinapunta dito" Samantha said before yawning, her actions is surely making Claire annoyed, but she remain her graceful facade before smiling evilly.

"You know Sis. The cake has poison" Claire said as the matter of fact. Samantha touch her neck and her breathing becomes heavy. Nalalag lahat ng kubyertos sa lapag kasabay nito ang pagbagsak ni Samantha sa sahig na gumawa ng ingay. Nakangiti lamang si Claire sino bang magaakala na mabilis lang pala mauto ang babaeng to? Ah oo nga pala uto-uto naman talaga ito.

She laughed at her thoughts before calling Dalia. "Yes....oh my god my Princess! You kill her at last!" Dalia exclaimed making Claire to shut her mouth by slapping her face. "Shut up! Someone might hear you" Claire said to the shock maid, Dalia nods before looking at the brunette girl lying on the ground lifeless.

"My~ Sis....your so easy to kill"

"You think?" Samantha answered before standing up making Claire and Dalia scream in fear.

The guards rush in because of the screams. At ng makapasok sila sa loob ng kwarto ng Crown Princess ay nakita nila ang may kulay kapeng buhok na babae na humahagalpak ang tawa habang nakanganga naman ang Crown Princess at ang personal maid nito, na animo ay nakakita ng bangkay na muling na buhay.

"Oh~ my hahaha this is so fun hahaha. You both should see your faces!" Samantha said then laugh like an idiot the guards were still confused on what happen, so they asked the laughing girl, since the crown princess is still in shock so did her
maid.

"What happen here?" one of the guards finally asked. Samantha looked at him while controlling her laughter. "Hmmm?"

"I said what happed here" he asked again. "Oh! Hahaha may patay na daga kasi kanina tapos sabi sa akin ni Princess Claire ay icheck ko daw kung patay na talaga but the rat move again like nothing happened making the Princess scream hahaha" Samantha explain making the guards scratch their head.

Tinignan nila ang Crown Princess kaya nagulat ito na akala mo nahuli dahil sa maling ginawa.

"Totoo po ba yun? Kamahalan" tanong ng guard. Claire nods before smiling nervously. "Y-yes its true..." Claire said before looking at Samantha who's still laughing.

How did this thing happen? She should be dead by now! She put the poison there!

"Were sorry for intruding your room your majesty, we will take our leave" the guards said, then make their way to the door. Nang makaalis na ang mga guards ay mabilis silang napatingin ni Dalia kay Samantha na ngayon ay nakangiti habang nakatingin sa kanya. Kinilabutan naman sya dahil sa ngiting iyon.

"Sis..do you still need something?" Samantha ask in her innocent tone. Claire shook her head slowly. "then I will take my leave too." Samantha said she was about to walk away when she stop midway, making Claire and Dalia flinch.

"By the way. Thanks for the cake it was wonderfully to die for" Samantha said before grinning meaningfully. Claire immediately check the cake. "Dalia..." she said making Dalia flinch.

"Y-yes your majesty" Dalia said, parang alam nya na ang mangyayari pero wala naman syang magagawa kundi ang sundin ang utos nito. "Eat" Claire said before showing a peace of cake in the fork in front of her.

Dalia gulped.

"I said eat!" Claire said, Dalia immediately bite the cake. Pinanood ni Claire ang katulong at makalipas ang isang minuto ay napahawak si Dalia sa leeg nito at hirap na itong humiga.

Kung ganon gumana ang lason? Bakit buhay pa sya?

"Y-your majesty...."Dalia said while trying to reach Claire's gown. Kinuha ni Claire ang antidote sa loob ng bulsa nya at napakapa kapa sya sa buong katawan dahil wala ang antidote doon. Nanlaki ang mata nya at napaluhod sa harap ni Dalia.

"No..no..no"She mumbled as she held Dalia's hands. She can't call for help, no one should know about the poison.

Dalia is her bestmaid. She can't loose her, but she can't also loose her reputation. Dalia looked at Claire before gasping her final breath.

Claire sobs quietly, before closing Dalia's eyes. "Dalia....I'm sorry....so sorry...." she said between her quiet sobs.

******

I looked at this tiny bottle before grinning.

The magician have to use different tactics to get his audience attention.