an innocent stroll outside

Ginny went out of her room to get something to snack on before bed.  On her way down she noticed her parents door was closed again.  They never close their door she wondered to herself.  
Down in the kitchen she found something to eat and after a couple minutes thinking about it she decided to go for a short walk around the borough.    It was a crisp and cool evening and as she walked around she slowed down as she got closer to her parents room.  She could see the light was dimmed down and the curtains where still open a little.  She crept closer wondering to herself why their door was closed.  
When she peeked in she about fell back because what she saw she was not prepared for.  It couldnt be.  She saw Percy, and….  her??  Except the Ginny in her parents room was half naked and only wearing some lacy red nickers that barely covered anything?!?
At that moment she felt a hand on her back and she almost let out a sceam.  
I just love magic Harry said behind her.  Youth spell she heard Harry say.  I overheard your mum giggling about it earlier.
  I had forgotten that dad looked alot like percy and mum like me.  Still kinda wierd.  We should go.
Hang on said harry.  I felt his hand move from my back to around my side and slowly around front of me to cup my breast.  I pushed back into him instinctively and could feel a bulge pressing into my cheeks.  And it felt like it was growing.  I put my hand over his and wispered ok, but just to see what they are going to do.  
We peeked back thru the window just as mum pulled dad's pants off.  He had this silly looking nicker where his penis stuck out so mom grabbed his shaft and started stroking him thru his underwear.  As they where kissing dad/percy reached up and rolled mums nipple between his finger and thumb.  It was a little wierd watching me buckle my knees and had to remind myself it was really mum.  Harry reached up under my shirt and started playing with my nipple too.  Dont stop i wispered.
Mum got down on her knees and started stroking dad's cock with both hands wrapped around it.  Then she slowly peeled his nickers down off his hips pulling his cock down with it.  She went even more slow at that point untill percys penis flipped up and slapped her on the cheek.  I saw myself mumble something as she flicked her wand.  Then harry started laughing as dad's balls grew as big as watermelons.  We could hear mum laughing and dad moaning something.  Mum flicked her wand again and as Percy's balls shrunk back down his penis started stretching out.  I thought Percy's cock was big before.  It grew even bigger and was halfway down to his knee.. 
I heard Harry say he was going to have to remember that one.  Remember what i wispered.  Engorgeo he chuckled.
Now I/mum was stroking his huge cock with both hands and looked like she could barely get her hand around his shaft.  She started licking his tip and slowly worked more and more of his engorged tip in her mouth.  
I'll give your mum credit Harry said.  She sure knows how to suck a cock.  I just jabbed him in the ribs and turned around to pull his pajama bottoms down and shoved his cock deep into my mouth.  I moved my tongue around side to side and slowly worked my lips further and further down his growing shaft untill there was no more to swallow.  Harry let out a moan and said apparently not as good uhhg, as you.
I played with his cock for a couple minutes sliding it in and out, licking and driving it deep down my throat untill Harry lifted me up.
I hate to stop you but your going to want to see this.
The other me/mum was standing now facing us.  The curtain was closed enough and it was dark out so she couldnt see us just a couple feet out the window.  Percy/dad was just pulling her lacy panties down.  
Well, Harry said, if you ever wanted to know what you looked like with your pussy shaved, there you go.  Then he slipped a hand down my pajamas and grabbed a fist full of fur and ran a finger down between my legs.  And your wet.
We watched mum push percy over to the bed where he sat down and layed on his back.  We watched the other me climb up on top of him but she kept going untill she was sitting right on his face and layed back so she was facing up with her head right next to his masive erection.  We watched them licking each other until mum stated bucking more and more untill she arched her back and looked like she was going to suffocate dad.
Then she slowly got up and stood over dads enormous cock.  She bent her legs and moved down untill she was able to jiggle his penis tip back and forth over her pussy lips.  
I heard Harry wisper my god, she's actually going to try fucking that thing.
Sure enough she started lowering herself down more and more.  Percy's massive cock started to bend into a banana shape until it popped inside the other me's dripping pussy and mum let it slide half way in.  She reached for her wand again and waved it in front of her.  Other me popped down onto percy/dad with all of his throbbing dick inside of her.  Mum made a face where her mouth was wide open and looked like she was cross-eyed.  
Harry just said, wow.  I did not see that fitting.
We watched them bobbing up and down for what like seemed forever when dad started tapping mum on her bum.  She slid up off his cock which was covered in cum from mom.  Just as she started to reach down for his cock this stream blasted out and hit her right on her boob and splashed up into her face. She licked around her mouth and wiped some off her nipple and stuck her finger in her mouth to suck on.  Dad sprayed out another blast at that point.  Mom bent back down and slipped his cock back in her dripping pussy and layed down on top of him.
Harry wispered now its our turn in my ear.  He slipped my pajamas down, bent me over and started licking my wet pussy.  Couple minutes of that and he got up and slipped his cock in which was rock hard at this point.  After he came inside me we sat there for a minute before we decided to take one last look and get back inside before anyone realized we where gone and came looking for us.  
Harry said, i dont remember your ass being that big Ginny?  
Just then mum got up off dad and the spell had worn off and it was now a much older mum and dad except dad still had a cock the size of a horse and mum's boobs where hanging to her belly button.  
I had to agree with Harry, that image will be burned into my mind for life.