nineteen

March 13, 2018

March 13, 2018

ALL SELENE GOT FROM CAMILLE WAS SIDE EYES.

She found it funny to be honest. Her and Mitch was having a bet to see if Camille would apologize. Mitch's dumbass said yes. It had been three hours since the model first arrived at the venue and she hadn't said one word to Selene. Selene wanted to keep it that way. She didn't want any excuses onto why she did what she did. She was a grown ass woman and what she did was childish. Point blank period.

Harry and Camille were on talking terms so obviously they talked it out. Selene wasn't mad about that because she was literally his girlfriend. What Selene didn't understand was why Camille whose to target her. They were two other girls in the band. He was just as close with Sarah as he was with her.

It also confused her because she was always nice to the blonde.

They Selene sat beside Sarah backstage, braiding one side of her hair."You wanna tell me why Camille is giving you death stares from across the room?" Sarah whispered, making Selene quickly glance at the blond. And she was. She sighed.

"Long story short, Camille got mad at me for dressing "inappropriately" at Harry's birthday party and called me out, and then lied to Harry saying that I said that she wasn't good enough for him," she whispered back. The guitarist finished the braid and moved on to the other side of the drummer's hair.

"Is that why you and H didn't talk for a while?"

"Yes, but he knew what she had did because I was still accidentally recording." Selene quickly finished the braid and placed a rubber band at the end.

"Sound check!" Harry said as he got up from his spot by Camille. The band didn't have to be dressed for sound check since it was hours before the show. Selene was wearing a green crop top and a white tennis skirt; her shoes being Mary Jane platforms. It was as casual as Selene got. Mitch stood by her as the group walked to the stage.

"Don't do it," Mitch muttered, making her turn. "Don't do what?" she asked.

"Incorporate boob in every song when you get a chance too. I heard you singing earlier."