21

• 21 - TO THROW SOMEONE FOR A LOOP •
To be confused, shock and amazed.

| Third Person's POV |

Cole get the vial that contain ambrosia from his bag and give it to Raiden who tried to help Kendra drink it but Kendra eyed him in slight disapproval and disgust but in the inside, she can feel her heart racing in rate. She then snatch the vial from Raiden's hand and drink it on her own without even looking to what's inside while the others eyed Kendra who looks.. different. Well, not physically different or something. It's just, this Kendra sitting in front of them is way different to the Kendra who attacked the creature recklessly awhile ago. Kendra raise her brow when she notice the look she's receiving from the others. She turn her gaze to the vial she's holding. She drank only the half of it so she can still saw the bright yellow liquid in it. Her brows furrowed.

"Ambrosia?" she mumbled confusedly. She didn't notice that it is actually ambrosia she's drinking. She then look up to see the others still looking at her. Now she decided to ask. She's getting confused at their weird actions. "What happened?"

"You don't remember unnie?" Juliane asks blinking her eyes in confusion. Kendra rolls her eyes playfully.

"Why would I ask if I knew? Tell me what happened for you to stare at me so weirdly." Kendra says, closing the vial and crossing her arms over her chest.

"You --"

"Oh, you're awake." Luana claimed, walking towards them with Draven and Aeron trailing behind her. "Are you feeling better now?" she asks sitting in front of the latter. Kendra on the other hand just furrowed her brows. She's getting confused more than anything.

"What the hell is going on --"

"She can't remember anything unnie." Juliane jump in answering Luana, cutting Kendra to curse further. Luana look at Kendra with a brow arose.

"You don't?"

"I'm confused. Really. What's going on?" Kendra asks and if ever no one answered her, she will literally drown all of them right here, right now.

"Remember the dragon we encounter earlier?" Aeron asks and Kendra nod her head. "How about that time you made a risky move and attack that dragon?" this question of his made Kendra frown.

"What do you mean--"

"You run into that creature noona and you throw your weapon to one of it's head." Cliff also jumped in. Kendra's lips agape on its own. She didn't expect to heard that kind of information from them about what she did cause she really don't have any idea. After a while, complete silence engulf them. Kendra just can't speak up.

"She'd been controlled." Draven spoke out, breaking the wall of silence. This surprised Kendra, though it's possible.

"What do you mean, oppa?" Juliane asks.

= Flashbacks =

The wind gush in a harshly way as the ground shakes. The Class Hydra students dodge the attack from the three-headed dragon. Luana told them not to kill it and just tame it instead. Draven, on the other hand, felt a pull of something strange force yet he knows it is powerful. A pull that makes him steps back as a soft pant left his lips. His mind going foggy for a while but he quickly regained himself. He first thought that it came from the dragon alone but when Kendra suddenly ran towards the creature, he quickly pushed that thought away. Draven roam his gaze around, his gaze fixing to the forest in his left. He tilt his head slightly in the side, his eyes squinting. This part of the forest is dark, way different to the other sides which the sun rays can still pass through the leaves of the tall trees as if this part of the forest have roof to prevent light to pass through. However, how dark a place is, Draven can still see everything clearly since he is a son of Hades though right now, he can't see anything in the forest. The ground shakes violently once again, a loud groan from his right can be heard as a pull of force made Draven steps forward towards the forest. Now this clarify that the force really came from the forest. He wanted to see who cause the force but he can't just go without the fact that a loud crashing and a thud make Draven look at a tree across him and there Kendra laid unconsciously.