7- ʀᴇᴀʟɪsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

The line had disconnected when I said "Hello". Looking at the phone in confusion, I shrugged it off- it must have been a wrong number.

I spent the rest of weekend finishing off my incomplete assignments and catching up on sleep and Monday came as I  could blink.

Soon I was chugging down my tea and successfully burning my tongue in the process.I was in a hurry as I would be cycling to school on my bike gifted to me when I was 14.

Dad holding onto the back of the seat, letting go without even telling me and then I would be doing it-cycling! But as soon as I realised he let go, I would panic and tumble.

Wistfully, I shifted myself onto my bike and adjusted my bag. I set off at a .... moderate pace.

Oh my god. What was I thinking?

My legs were burning. My face flushed from my efforts at trying to be all fit.

Glances flitted my way as I entered through the gates and I clutched my bike even more protectively. All of a sudden, a sporty car zoomed to a halt beside me. Smooth.

The window scrolled down revealing the god like creatures, the boys.

"Nice ride," Darius smiled wickedly.

"Thanks," I mumbled, brushing a tendril of hair behind by ear.

Alaric seemed amused, it was quite hard to tell but Raphael was grinning his head off.

Meanies. They were making fun of me.

"Hmffph, you're just jealous," I defensively exclaimed, before pedalling to the all bike place. Guess not many people cycled to school.

Which now I get why.

Locking up my bike, I turned to see them standing beside their flashy, sporty car, all seemingly amused.

Sticking out my tongue, I tried to storm off. Emphasis on the tried. When seconds later a thick burly arm wrapped around my waist. Alarmed, I looked up to see. Woah- were they ninjas? They literally teleported here. Mmm must be those long legs.

Raphael had me close to his chest, making me blush at the close proximity. "Are you trying to be angry?"

While Darius said "That was so cute." Alaric just watched in his barely there amusement.

"Stop it," I whined,pouting. " I like my bike."

"How long did it take?" Alaric questioned smoothly.

"Not long," I lied, my attempt was so see through and Raphael laughed at that.

"We'll pick you up tomorrow," Alaric answered with unwavering dominance.

"Umm, well-no. I want to cycle.." I tried to convince them badly of my absolute want to cycle.

"At 7.10," Darius justified,smirking.

He knew I couldn't say no and that this morning was painful. I glared at him in retaliation, which only caused him to give a short burst of laughter. " You look like a kitten," he said, " Very cute."

At that, I glared at him harder.

"OK, sorry I'll stop.... kitten," he gave a final throaty laugh before sobering up, his eyes full of humour.

We were now walking towards the entrance, Raphael and Alaric beside me. Our hands brushing together ever so often.They were so close! Butterflies filled my stomach and my stomach clenched in anticipation. Anticipation of what?

What was I feeling?

I mean they make me nervous. In a good way. In a really good way.

They walked me to my locker,waiting paitently for me to put away the folders and textbook.Fumbling at the front for some gum, without hesitation, I passed it around to the three of them. I was proud of them- they were getting it, they were taking their gum with no question. My boys!