Chapter 29

Talia POV

We arrived at the warehouse and the kid looked a little scared. Rider laughed at him and I smacked him in the back of the head. Rider told the kid to follow him to the office. We walked in and seen Texas and Hacker sitting talking.

"Talia!" They got up and hugged me. "How's my nephew?" They asked as they rubbed my belly. I smacked their hands away and rolled my eyes. "He's good. But we not here to visit you. I want to introduce you to someone." I scooted to the side and pulled a nervous Nick to my side.

"Nick, this is Texas and Hacker." I pointed at the boys and introduced him. "Nick will be your new employee. He goes to school at the university so we will accommodate his school schedule to fit with his work schedule. Nick, Texas actually owns the shop here, along side Rider. They are brothers and he is also going to be the one working with you and showing you the ropes around here." I explained and he nodded, sticking his hand and Texas shakes it. "Nice to meet you."

"Texas, he will be here for a bit. Show him around and introduce him to some of the other members. Also, send someone to get the Toyota out the garage and have Bear look at it and fix it up. The kids going to have use it." Rider said and he nodded. "Oh and when your done, come home so we can finish the nursery." He said and Texas nodded. "Don't keep him to late, he got a pregnant girlfriend to get back home too."

Texas started heading out but before Nick left, he hugged me. It took me by surprise but I hugged him back. "Thank you for this opportunity, Ms. Talia. This means a lot to me. You too Rider." He said and I smile at him, he starts to walk out but Rider stops him, "Oh and kid, don't call me Rider. Only sir or boss." He nodded, "Yes sir!" Texas takes him out and they leave.

"Let me do these paperwork's real quick and then we can leave. Fifteen minutes top." He says as he sits down and starts working on the paperwork for Nick. I lean over and kiss him, "Thanks for giving the kid a change baby. You made me real happy." I said and he smiled, "Thats all I aim for." I laugh and sit on the couch as Rider pulls out the paperwork and put it in a file.

"Alright, all done and in fifteen minutes like I said. Let's go home." He gets up and takes my hand. Walking out the office I see a lot of prospects and some of the boys. They all speak to me and Rider. We see Texas, talking to Nick. We walk up and they see us. "I printed out the paperwork and signed them already. So Nick, you and Texas should go into the office before heading home and figure out when you would like to start working and your schedule for school so he work around it. Texas, when y'all done, make sure you send one of the prospects to take him home."

We leave, leaving Nick in the hands of Texas. I know Nick is going to be nervous being around all these big biker dude, but I know he will be fine with Texas.

Arriving to the house, Rider asks his dad to help with the crib. While they work on bringing the crib in the house and putting it back together, they girls help me get the decorations and stuff animals out the back seat of the truck.

We spent the next hour or so handing everything up. I smiled at the nursery when we finally finish setting everything up.

 I smiled at the nursery when we finally finish setting everything up