chapter twenty four : T O S S + DRUNK

**play song**
[short notice : next chapter will be thrilling]

YOU GLARED AT NOHEBI'S VOLLEYBALL CAPTAIN, Daishou You tightened your fists in anger, the boys practiced hard for the game and this is how the opposing team play? a cheat?

This was the first time you've ever felt so angry, Lev noticed you and shrieked in fear he sure did know what to. But in the end Nekoma won the game which made you proud, Kuroo noticed the sudden change of your mood.

He was about to walk towards to you when someone beat him to it, Kenma ran towards you with a smile with a hint of worried in his face. He could see your frown and anger.

Were you not proud of them?

"Y/n san?" Kenma called as you snapped out and looked at Kenma "yes?" You said briefly with a small smile, that made Kenma anxious and worried.

"a-are you okay?" He stuttered as he looked down and clenched his Nintendo, You smiled and ruffled Kenma's pudding like hair "I'm fine" You said as Kenma nodded and gave you a smile, you went doki doki at the innocent smile of Kenma.

"k-kawaii~" You croaked out as you squealed and hugged Kenma unconsciously. Kenma was taken back at your sudden action, he stood stiff as a red blush creeps on his cheeks, making him fume. Yamamoto turned around and sullen, he immediately walked over to Kenma as he yanked him out off your hug.

Kenma fell on top of the bench with a red blush on his face. Yamamoto gritted in jealousy but kept his smile when he saw you. "Oh! Taketora! You did well! You really improved" You complimented, Yamamoto froze and looked at you shocked.

"T-Taketora?" He croaked out nervously, your eyes widened and threw your hands everywhere in embarrassment "O-Oh! I'M SORRY! that's rude of me! I should call you Yamamoto then Ta-" You were cutted off by Yamamoto's hands grabbed yours.

"call me Taketora..." He said in a low voice as you nervously nodded and let out a chuckle, as Yamamoto immediately ran with a huge blusg red on his face. He covered his face with his hands and squealed like a little girl.

Inouka ran towards you with his arms wide open, you paled as he hugged you and even toss you in the air like you're a bag filled with cottons. "I-Inouka?!" You said and kept looking around as Inouka let out a happy laugh and kept tossing you on the air.

Lev saw what Inouka was doing as his eyes widened and immediately ran over to you two. "What are you two doing?!" Lev exclaimed as Inouka stopped and looked at Lev with a grin. "Tossing Senpai!!" Lev grins with excitement and looked at you. You paled and immediately shaked your head no.

"let me join!" He yelled.

"No! I-I c-can't-!" You pursed your lips as your face went green, Lev was holding your ankles as Inouka held your arms as they kept tossing you in the air. You totally could vomit anytime. Kai saw the situation nd paled as he immediately grabbed Lev's and Inouka's collar.

Kuroo caught you in his arms as you weakly grabbed his biceps, Kuroo blushed and looked away. "Are you okay y/n san?" Kai came over handing out his handkerchief for you. You were about to take his handkerchief but Kuroo unexpectedly threw the handkerchief away leaving Kai in shock.

Kuroo didn't waste a second as he removed his shirt and gave it to you. "use this" he said cooly, as you blinked your eyes. "U-Uh.. i think tissue is the best" You said before walking away with a inhuman speed.

You spotted Naoi with Noie on his lap sleeping peacefully, Noie is doing fine and getting well as time passes by. "Tissue?" You asked as Naoi nodded and pointed at Nekomata's bag.

You walked over to Nekomata and asked for a tissue, He smiled as he unzipped his bag and gave you a pack of tissue as you bowed thankfully. You took one tissue as you covered your mouth.

You remembered the tossing and that made you want to vomit even more as you immediately ran to the bathroom.

[TIME SKIP, YOUR POV]

You finished your business as you went out of the bathroom with a satisfying smile. You were about to walk when you bumped into a wall, you looked at up.

"Y/n san you're here too?" You gasp in realization. You smiled and threw the person a peace sign. "Yo! Natsu!" You said with a smile.

Natsu blushed as he rubbed his neck shyly "What are you doing here?" You asked as you both walked together. "My friend and I want to watch the match.." You nodded and looked around.

"So where is this friend of your-" You got cutted off by the most high pitched voice you've ever heard in your life that could made your ears bleed. "NAAATSSSSUUU~" A blonde hair with twinkling eyes came over.

"Oh! Lucy!" Nasu said as he smiled, The girl named Lucy blushed when Natsu smiled at her. "So this is your friend huh~ or is it your girlfriend?" You teased and kept nudging the poor salmon haired boy.

Natsu shaked his head no as Lucy blushed even more and hid her face. "No! She's... just a friend!" Natsu exclaimed as you hummed and held your chin. "uhuh~ well I better get going~ i don't want to ruin your date wuth your special friend Natsuu~" You teased again as you playfully blew them both a kiss and ran to the team.

"SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND Y/N SAAAANNNN!!!" Natsu's yell was heard through the hallways as the people stopped and looked at him weirdly.

Natsu blushed in embarrassment and just bowed apologetically.

[NEKOMA, YOUR POV]

You burped as you wiped your mouth, when you came back. Nekoma and the team were waiting for you. You and the team went out to celebrate and here you are sitting on a vacant chair while laughing hysterically.

Nekomata demanded a drinking partt and you couldn't say no because the old man was giving you his eyes that could kill you.

But you got too carried away, Naoi forced you to sit on this chair and rest. You drank way too much bottles of soju and beer.

[FLASHBACK]

You sat next to Yaku as Nekomata kept pouring you Soju. You kept refusing but this old man kept glaring at you to drink. You hesitantly drank the soju and let out a cough, it was burning inside your throat but delicious.

Three boys kept their eyes on you, Yaku, Kenma and Kuroo. You kept drinking and drinking until your cup is at 25. Nekomata let out a laugh "drink some morreee~!" He drunkly said and poured you more.

"yyyyaaaaayyyy~" You said while kept swaying like a dork and drank the alcohol in one shot. Naoi stopped talking and looked at you. He almost fell out from his chair as he immediately grabbed your arm to stop your from drinking.

"stop!" he said as you pouted and shaked your head no "y-yaaadddaa" You said as Naoi sighed. You grinned and hugged Yaku's arm tightly.

He blushed and looked at you "Y-Y/n san?!" He said as he kept looking away. "Yaku... Do you.. want.. to... have... babies.... with... me?" You asked drunkly that made Yaku fumed and gulped nervously. "H-hai" He said as you cheered happily and hugged Yaku tighter.

"Then.. LET'S MAKE BABIES NOW!" You laughed and was about to take your shirt off when Naoi smacked your head. "OWIEEE" You cried.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

And that's how you ended in this situation. Lev sighed as he grabbed your arm and put it around his neck with his other arm supporting your waist. Noie was laid on top of Lev's head.

"Senpai! We will go home now!" Lev yelled as they yelled back.

TO BE CONTINUED

(tbh I was really sleepy that I could bang my head against the table when I'm finishing the chapter..)