•4•

Sam

"Sam wake up" my mom said shaking me I groan and turn around "Sam get up your going to school" I groan "do I have to" I mumble "yes now get dressed" I huff and sit up and rub my eyes "right, come down for breakfast after" I nod and she leaves I sigh and get up and go to my closet and I change into black ripped jeans and a white hoodie and white shoes. I grab my backpack and phone and go downstairs "morning mom" "morning Sam" she turned around and frowned a bit "what's wrong?" I furrow my brows "you shouldn't change who you are" then I noticed she was talking about my outfit and I sigh "I know I just don't want to get bullied again" "ok well I hope one day you'll start wearing clothes your comfortable in" she said handing me a plate of pancakes "ok, thanks" I sit at the table and eat. "Oh Sam I have to go to my job" She yells the last part as she walks away "ok bye!" I call before the door shuts.

I finish eating and I put my dishes in the sink and I grab my backpack and put my phone in my pocket and leave the house locking it and walking to the bus stop. The bus comes and stop and I get on pulling my hood up and sigh as people look at me I look at the ground "loser!" Someone calls I shake my head and sit in an empty seat already not wanting to be here. I soon get a text

Girlies

Devyn✨: Sammy when are you coming to school!

Sammyyy: today :/

Tara 😍: yay! See you soon!

Sammyyy: yep

I turn off my phone and then some guy sits by me and I look up seeing a green eyed boy "h-hi?" I stuttered he looks me up and down and chuckles "easy target" he said and left "great" I mumbled then someone else sat by me this time it was a girl and she had black hair but the front and top was dyed silver "h-hi" I stuttered again "hi I'm Xepher Tara's and Devyn's friend" "oh hi" I smiled and we talked a bit until we got to school.

I follow Xepher out of the bus and soon I hear squeals "Sammy!!" Devyn and Tara yell as they drag me into the school. We soon stop in front of lockers and there's a blue haired girl and a girl with black hair "so Sammy this is Kat and Shea and I'm guessing you met Xepher already" I nod and say hi to the others and we all start to talk and I get comfortable with them. We all go sperate ways to class and I head to history and while I am I get pushed into the lockers and I look at the ground "look at me" he grits "look if you wanna hit me, hit me" I say looking up at him seeing it's the green eyed boy he gives me a confused look and loosens his grip "well.." he chuckles and slams me against the lockers "pathetic" "I know" he slams me against the lockers harshly making the wind knock out of me and he leaves and I slide against the lockers and catch my breath then I get up and rush to history.

"Ah who must you be" the teacher questions "uh Sam" she looks at papers "ah ok you can sit in the back by Jake" I nod and look up seeing only two open seats both being in the back next to each other. I head to it it's Tara's boyfriend "hi blondie" he smiles as I sit down "hi" the teacher starts teaching and then the door opens "late again Brennen" "yeah yeah" he says annoyed and he heads to the seat next to me and he smirks at me as he sees it's me and I tense "you ok blondie" "y-yep"

-

It's now lunch and I'm walking with Tara and we get in the cafeteria and we go to sit by the other girls but I get pulled back and surprise its Brennen "what" I say annoyed he grips my arm tighter and I wince slightly "your a fag" "thanks" I yank my hand away and go to the girls sitting down "c'mon let's go get food!" Tara cheers and everyone gets up "Sammy c'mon!" "I'm not hungry" "you sure" Kat asked eye brows furrowed "yes I'm sure" they nod and leave to be honest Brennen calling me that made me lose my apatite I just hate that word. I sigh and pull out my phone and scroll through it

I see someone sit across from me so I look up from my phone "oh hi Jake" "hi, why aren't you getting food" "not hungry" "you sure" I sigh "yes I'm sure, is that the only reason you came" he nodded but didn't move "well are you gonna leave orr" he nods and he gets up and goes back to his table which is behind me. Soon the girls come back and we start talking until the bell rings and we go to our next classes.

-

It's the end of the day "hey I should get going" I say to the girls "ok bye!" "Bye!" I walk to the bus and "Sam!" I look back to see Jake running over I stop and wait for him to catch up. "What?" I ask as he gets here and j start walking again "wanna sit with me?" "No it's ok" "c'mon please" I stop and as I do someone bumps into me and their hand brushes against my butt making me blush and I look behind me to see a brunette "sorry" he smirks and walks away and I blush more Jake laughs a little shaking his head and I start walking again "sit with me" Jake says again "no" he groans and walk away catching up with the brunette I sigh and walk to the bus.
As the bus starts to leave someone sits next to me I look over to see Jake "oh hi" I smile "hey sit with me and Corey" he says pointing behind him I look back and see the jocks seeming as he's also on the football team but that also includes Brennen and I really don't want to deal with him "no I'm ok" "nope your sitting with us" "I'm fine" "nope" he grabs my wrist and drags me in the back and sits me next to Corey and he sits behind me by the brunette and I sigh "oh Sam" Corey says with a smile on his face "hi" we start talking Jake talking over the seat. "God shut up your so annoying" Brennen said "and your not" I say sarcasticly and he chuckles dryly and I roll my eyes "Brennen just shut up" Jake says "whatever don't bring that fag here again" I roll my eyes and stand up since it's my stop "aw scared" Brennen pouts I roll my eyes and walk off the bus.
"Sam, Sam!" I look beside me once the person caught up to me and it was Jake "what?" "are you ok?" "yeah I'm fine" "are you sure?" "yep I'm used to it" "what do you mean?" "ok I'll see you tomorrow" I say ignoring the question and go down my driveway. I get inside and shut the door "mom I'm home!" I call but getting no answer I go in the kitchen and I find a note saying she's going to be out at work. I throw the note away and go up to my room.
Once I'm up here I do my homework I finish and I pack up my things and I go downstairs and heat up some pizza rolls. I go back up to my room once I finished eating and I get ready for bed and I turn on netflix and watch it falling asleep.