👣👣 05

Hey guys..

Assalam o alaikum everyone..

DOUBLE UPDATE.....

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE.

Both fathers settled the luggage with the help of workers, Mr. Park and his son Jimin..

Both mothers prepared lunch for all the men..
Jin entered in the kitchen.

"Eommma.. did you saw Taehyung?? I can't find him anywhere." Jin asked to his mother..

"I don't know baby." Mr. Kim said..

"I saw him after breakfast.. he was going upstairs then I didn't saw him after that... may be he was on the terrace.." Mrs. Jeon told him while adding onion in the pan..

Jin sighed, "okay I think I have to go to upstairs too.. because father asked for him.. many time..",

Jungkook also entered in the kitchen, he asked to Jin if he find something about Taehyung...

"Aunt told me that she saw him after breakfast.. he went to the terrace.. so I am going to see him upstairs..", Jin told him...

Jungkook stopped him.. by putting his hand on his shoulder..

"Hyung.. I'll go there.. you are too old to go upstairs... ", he winked, laughed, then ran to upstairs..

Jin yelled at him...

"Yaaah I'm not that old.. you sweet tooth bunny..",

Both mother laughed at their children behaviour..
.
.
.

Jungkook reached at the terrace.. but he didn't found him.. he yelled his name but all in vain..

Then he reached at the dark floor..  yeah it was dark because no one.. use that floor.. that portion of the house was useless.. but had many useless or stocks things..

He stopped and saw there..

"Taehyung....", he yelled and ran to him,

"Hey.. Tae.. Tae... open your eyes", he tapped his cheek, then picked him up bridal style..

He stepped down the stairs.. carefully.. he ran to the couch and carefully laid down him there..  ran to the kitchen, picked up a glass and fill it with water..

"Jungkook what happened?? " Mrs. Jeon asked him..

"Taehyung.. I found him.. unconscious.." he said, and ran to the couch.. both mothers chased him

"Oh my God.. what happened to him??", Mrs.. Kim grabbed Taehyung's hand and rubbed it..

Mrs. Jeon also did as she saw her friend.. Jungkook splashed water drops on his face.. but no use..

After many splashes.. finally he openedhis eyes.. he saw his mother.. his aunt.. then he focused on the voice of Jungkook..

"Tae are you fine?? Why are you fainted at the outside of the room... are you feeling well now?? Should I call doctor??", Jungkook said in one breathe..

Taehyung frightened.. he stepped back and tightly held his mother's hand..

Jungkook noticed it..

"Taehyung what happened??" Jungkook asked politely..

"I'm fine.. I just saw something.. I just wanna go outside.." he said while putting on his sandals.. he stood up..

"Tae dear, if you want we can visit Doctor.. ", Mrs. Kim asked