Here We Go Again

lzuku sighed as he stood up, brushing himself off as he did so. Another day, other beating. It was normal for him,but that didn't mean he was pleased with it. 

School had been over for half an hour already, and half an hour was enough for a few arrogant pricks to beat him up to stroke their egos.

Just because someone was Quirkless, they didn't automatically become less than human, alright? Especially if they actually had a Quirk, and a strong one at that.

lzuku groaned as he felt a jolting pain come from his elbov, which was facing the wrong side. Great. That was at least a break. He rubbed his eyes in annoyance as he let his Quirk run through it, snapping it back into place as he let out a curse under his breath at the pain.

Yes, he had just healed his arm, and no, his Quirk was not healing. Although the healing factor which his creative mind had noticed early on did help, thar was not at all what his Quirk was. 

His Quirk, to put it simply, was Shape Shifting. lt made it possible to change any part, or all, of his body to the characteristics other humans, animals, and even inanimate objects. It only required him seeing them before, and even seeing images of them worked.

Such a powerfuI Quirk, and he did not reveal it. Why? Because of his abusive bitch of a mother of course.  lzuku's Quirk had come in much later than other kids, at the rare age of 8, which made him a late bloomer. But before that, as he was misdiagnosed Quirkless, his bastard of a father had abandoned them, and his mother had started drinking, soon becoming addicted to it.

So when his Quirk had finally manifested, he had decided to keep it a secret. After all the shit they'd done to him, there was no way he was going to let them have the satisfaction of having a child with a strong Quirk. They didn't deserve to have any recognition for his power. They were just the people who brought him to life, a sperm donor and an egg donor. nothing more and nothing less. 

lzuku grabbed his bag from the corner it had been thrown to, and checked it to see if any of his belongings were missing. lt seemed that he was having a lucky day, as everything was there, untouched. 

He walked to the window and leaned out, grabbing a branch of the tree outside and pulling himself on it, then hopping down gracefully. All that parkour hadn't been for nothing after all.                                                    

A smile slipped on his face as a gust of wind blew by, making the brutal heat of the summer a tad bit more tolerable. He made his way to the park nearby and slumped down, eyes closing as he exhaled.  It had been a mentally taxing day. Now was the time to relax.

He opened a single eyelid as he heard the fluttering of wings, and just in time, as a seagull made his way onto his leg, croaking as it shuffled slightly, making itself comforcabte. 

He let out a small chuckle. 

He'd missed this, this peacefulness.vWith how chaotic his life was, he barely had any time to relax, and anytime he did so was precious time.

After half an hour or so, he stood up,the seagull fluttering its wings in displeasure as he did so, making its way up to a nearby lamppost.

His break time was now over. He had things to do.

Hours later, certain vigilante stood on a rooftop, scanning the area as darkness set. A certain seagull croaked as it made its way on his head, making him crack a small smile. He stretched slightly, then straightened, a smirk making its way up his face. 

Now, it was his time to make others peaceful.