32☁️

not @ me writing this in my online class

"so sora got in a fight with your girlfriend huh?" taeyong raised his brows at the younger as he sat down with a bowl of strawberry ice cream

"so sora got in a fight with your girlfriend huh?" taeyong raised his brows at the younger as he sat down with a bowl of strawberry ice cream. jaemin sighed, carding a hand through his hair. "as she should." yuta smiled, clicking through the channels on the tv.

"hyung!" jaemin sent a look at the older, yuta shooting him one right back. "your girlfriend is a cheating snake. she's also very suspicious, i don't like her." yuta said bluntly, rolling his eyes hard at the thought of the girl that corrupted their precious nana.

"she's not cheating again!" jaemin argued, throwing his head back. "not the point jaem. the point here is that you need to drop her. she's- i cant determine what she is but ten said the one time he met her he didn't get a good feel." taeyong shook his head, an unsure expression on his face.

jaemin scrunched his eyebrows. sure jessie has cheated a few times, which he had forgiven her for, but he never thought of her as being a bad person. but he knew, when ten got a bad feeling from someone it meant no good.

"look, jessie isn't bad i promise." "hm is that why you've been more sluggish these days? is that why it seems like your energy is being taken from you? tell me jaemin, do you feel more tired everyday?" yuta raised a knowing brow, a poker face expression as he basically interrogated the younger.

"do you ever wonder, why you haven't had the energy these days? why you randomly get low on energy, causing you to miss soccer practices or not want to go out?" yuta obviously knew something that the two brothers did not. even taeyong was confused at this point.

"yuta what-" "it's simple hyung. she's becoming weaker somehow, i was able to read her mind at the game yesterday." jaemins eyes went wide. "you were at the game? you read my girlfriends thoughts?" he exclaimed, a bit of anger bubbling in his stomach.

"safety purposes jaemin. and my theories were correct." yuta smiled the younger as his journal floated from his room. "you beloved girlfriend is a energy vampire." taeyongs jaw dropped and jaemins whole body malfunctioned.

"she, in particular, is an energy vampire that runs off of love and attention. but lately, she hasn't been receiving that, especially from you jaemin. do you perhaps... not love her anymore?" yuta questioned, tilting his head.

jaemin questioned his whole life right now. jessie was an energy vampire? did he still love her? maybe he didn't. maybe he was just telling himself that because he wanted to hold on to the one thing that was holding him stable. it was the thought of love.

the thought being loved. he craved it so much, and having in from only a few people was not enough. call him selfish and self centered but he blames it on his years of childhood trauma.

but the thing was. he didn't even have time to realize he didn't love her like he did at the beginning of their relationship. maybe it was because of a certain japanese that waltzed her way into his life.

he realized that sora had been living in his mind a lot more frequently lately. he worried for her, worried that the bad men would find her identity and try to take her away or even kill her off.

it all came crashing down on him at once as hi breathing became abnormal. "i need air." he quickly got up, leaving everything behind and pulling his shoes on, running out of the house.

taeyong and yuta looked at each other and sighed.

☁️

jaemin walked the streets with a gloomy expression. the sun was about to set, pretty sight, but jamein didn't even want to look at it.

his thoughts ran wild in his mind. so she was using me. he thought, sighing for the nth time.

how could he be so stupid? stupid enough to believe that someone would love him as jessie had said she did. he was merely a pawn for her strength, yet in the end she was the one to be weak.

he then heard a familiar laugh, his heart churning as the laugh continued. it was then followed by the sounds of lips on lips and it made jaemin want to throw up.

he turned his head to see his one and only girlfriend leaning on a wall with a guy right in front of her. and the two were practically eating each other's faces off.

jaemin froze, his body immediately filling wuth rage and anger.

so he followed his mind and walked over to the two, pulling the guy off of jessie and knocking him out cold, then looking at jessie who looked at him with wide eyes.

"we're done. and for good this time." jaemin hissed at the older girl before turning around to walk away angrily.

but he didn't fail to hear the faint "you're gonna regret it." coming from some little girl on there side of a building. (i haven't watched ahs fully but i really like that part teehee)

so anyways i zoom calls are boring and i'm also in choir so i'm sadly going to have to sing in front of everyone

but update on the boyxboy jaemin fic, i have a good idea of what's gonna happen with the plot i just need to rearrange some things about it and shit and then it should be published by maybe Thursday or saturday. depends on how i feel now that my classes have started.