09

——

09 - Tutor Sessions

——

Remus stood in front of the mirror examining his reflection. He fiddled with a thread in his jumper and then sighed and pulled it off, adding it to the growing pile of clothes on his bed.

     Sirius was lying on his back on his bed with the Marauders Map held in the air above him, he was stalking people - again. James was somewhere, probably annoying Lily, and Peter was nowhere to be found.

     "Moony! Peter is with a girl, an actual, real life girl!" Sirius exclaimed, sitting up excitedly as he examined the Map.

     "I really don't care right now Pads." Remus muttered, picking up a new jumper and slipping it on.

     Sirius placed the map down as he opted for watching Remus critique his outfit instead.

     Remus groaned as he pulled off yet another jumper that he hated, and collapsed on his back onto of the pile clothes on his bed.

     "Ugh! I hate this. Why are all my clothes disgusting? They were fine yesterday!" He exclaimed.

     Sirius snorted and stood up. He started searching through Remus's clothes.

     "You're acting like you're going on a date. It's just a tutor session with one of your mates." Sirius said. "Chill out, Rem."

     Remus sighed. Sirius was right. It was just a tutor session with Charlie. So why did he feel the need to make sure he looked good?

     "Yeah. Yeah, you're right." Remus muttered. He sat up and watched Sirius go through his clothes.

     Sirius smirked as he pulled out a maroon hoodie and placed it to the side. He began searching through Remus's jeans and joggers. "Of course I'm right. I'm always right."

     Remus rolled his eyes as he picked up the red hoodie. "Don't push it."

     Sirius placed a pair of black jeans on Remus's lap and then sat on James's bed, swinging his legs back and forth as Remus changed into the outfit he had selected for him.

     "Of course, maybe you want to look good because you like Charlie as more than a friend." Sirius said casually, making Remus choke on air.

     "W-what?" Remus gasped out a few seconds later.

     Sirius grinned and said, "You heard me."

     Remus glowered at him and muttered, "Oh be quiet. We're hardly even friends, I just offered to help him out."

     Sirius hummed in a way that said that he didn't believe him. He had a smug smile on his face that made Remus want to smack him.

     "Bye Sirius." Remus said as he turned to leave the dorm, not caring what he looked like anymore as long as he was away from that awful smug smirk.

     "Bye Rem. Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Sirius called through the closing door.

     Remus rolled his eyes and muttered sarcastically to himself, "Not really limiting me at all there Sirius."