Chapter 45- End

~next day~

Jeongyeon pov

"See you in a few minutes"I said before hanging up.

"Where are you going to tell him?"Momo asked.

"At the park"
My heart started beating fast. I'm nervous and sad at the same time.

"I'm sure he'll understand you"she consoled. I hugged her. Can I really do this?

"It's obvious to us that you weren't yourself after that incident so I'm sure he may have noticed that as well"she stated.

"I'm really sorry that I have to do this"I apologized.

We heard a knock on the door and the girls suddenly barged in. They formed a circle over me and gave a group hug. I'm really lucky to have these kind of friends. Someone I can really rely on.

"So Jimin is the only one who doesn't know?"Nayeon asked. I nodded. I told the guys the other day and asked them not to tell Jimin first. I also thanked them for the sacrifices they made for me. I'm beyond thankful.

"I should go meet him now"I told them and they cheered me up. I looked at the mirror and fixed my hair before leaving.

Soon, I reached the park and I could see him from afar. I hope the guys didn't tell him yet. He was sitting on a bench near the river and I went behind him to poke his cheek. He got scared and I could tell he felt relieved when he saw it was me.

"You scared me"

"Sorry~"
He patted the empty space beside him, so I sat.

"So what did you want to tell me?"he asked. I felt like something was stuck on my throat. I suddenly couldn't form any words. I'm scared how he'd take it in.

"Oh! You're using the hair clips I bought you. You look good in them"he smiled.

 You look good in them"he smiled

"Yeah..you chose a good one"
I became silent.. I don't know how to say it.

"Jimin, I'm leaving"
I took a deep breathe. I finally said it.

"What? What do you mean?"

"I'm going somewhere far away from here. I want to go away. I want to take a break from everything, from us"
I stared at my feet. I don't want to see his face.

"Let's end this for now. I'm sorry"
I closed my eyes.

Tears started to form in my eyes. He didn't say a word so I looked at him. He's already tearing up. This why I didn't want to tell him at first and just go secretly because I don't wanna see him hurt but the girls told me I would regret it if I didn't tell him.

"A lot of things happened.. and it was too much for me. I need time for myself, to refresh, to heal"I explained.

"I understand. I'm sorry for everything"his voice cracked.

"Please don't think that it's your fault. Everything that happened, it was never your fault. Don't be hard on yourself"I gathered my courage to face him. I placed my hand on his cheek, making him face me.

"I want to find myself again and heal these wounds. I love you so much, don't forget that. You are the best boyfriend I could ask for. I'll be gone for years, please don't look for me. I'm sorry I have to end it this way"I stated.

I need time for everything.

"W-when are you leaving?"

"Tonight"I replied and he teared up even more.

"Is that why you cried yesterday?"
I nodded.

I hugged him. I rested my chin on his shoulder, enjoying his warmth.

"Are you gonna be back? Are you coming back to me?"he asked.

"No..I don't know"I replied.

As much as I want to, I'm not sure.

"You made me feel things I didn't know I was capable of feeling."I smiled.

"You make me feel special, that's what you do. I feel loved, I feel so special"I said as I rubbed his back.
(A/N:see what I did there lol)

"Don't look for me, okay?"I cupped his cheek and his eyes were already red and swollen.

Please say something, Jimin.

I closed my eyes as soon as I felt his lips on mine. He kissed me passionately. His plump lips never failed to give me butterflies on my stomach.

He pulled away and kissed my forehead, making me smile.

"Is there no way to change your decision?"he asked. I shook my head.

"I'm sorry..I have to go"I stood up. If I won't leave anytime sooner, I won't be able to do it.

"If that's what you want, I respect that. I guess I can't do anything about it"he looked down, pouting.

"I'll be waiting for you to come back"he said.

"Don't"

"Thank you for everything. Please take care of yourself"I patted his head.

"I love you.. so much" he wept.

"I love you too"I placed a kiss on top of his head before I walked away, leaving him there. I'm not gonna turn back.

"If I find you within 5 years, you'll be the one I'm gonna marry"I heard him yell. I smiled at the thought of it.

~one week later~

Jimin pov

I went to the park again, hoping that I'll see her but no. She's not here.
I closed my eyes and felt the cold breeze surround me.

It's been a week but it only felt like yesterday. I don't know if I could handle another week without her.

"You're coming here almost everyday" I heard a voice behind me, making me look back.

"Dahyun"

"What are you gonna do now?"Dahyun asked as she sat beside me.

"Just wait for her to come back I guess..she doesn't want me to look for her. While waiting for her I'm gonna be a better person as well. I wanted to own a company so I'll work hard"I answered.

"That's good but is she gonna come back though?"

I’m missing you
When I say that, I miss you more
I’m missing you
Looking at photos of you from before
I’m missing you
Why’s it that time is so cruel?
I hate what’s between us two
We can’t even see each other anymore even once, what can we do?

Snowflakes fall down
And get farther away little by little
I miss you (I miss you)
How long do I have to wait?
And how many sleepless nights do I have to take?
To see you (to see you)
To meet you (to meet you)

A/N:
Hi everyone! I can't believe that I actually went this far. Thank you for supporting this book ❤️ Sorry to have an ending like this :( There will be an epilogue so don't worry ☺️ I will probably release it tomorrow or the next day. Don't forget to vote!
I love you all and stay safe♥️