Epilogue

Third person pov

~12 years later~

Mina walked across the hall after the elevator door opened, heading towards his office while bringing her folder. The sound of her heels was  the only thing that could be heard since everyone was busy doing their work.

She knocked before opening the door and saw him sitting on his chair, his back was facing her. She walked and just stood near his table, waiting for him to finish as he was still talking to someone through his phone.

"I'll pick her up today"the man stated.

"I'll see you later and I will buy your favorite"he smiled before hanging up.
He turned his chair and faced her.

Mina bowed.

"Good afternoon Mr. Park..I heard that you were looking for me"she greeted.

"Do I have any other schedules for today?" he asked his secretary. Mina opened the folder and looked for the information.

"You have a meeting in 30 minutes"she answered.

"Please cancel that. I'm leaving early today"Jimin said as he stood up.

"But it's about the new launch of Park Industries-"

"Move that tomorrow. I have something important to do"he stated, smiling.

"I'll work on it"

"Thank you. You may leave"

---

He drove to her school and waited outside the school gate. Single moms who would look at him starts to fall. How could they not when this man is still gorgeous despite his age?

Soon, he saw the little girl running towards him. He smiled and kneeled, opening his arms.

"Daddy~"she hugged him.

"How's school today?"he asked as he carried her onto his arms.

"It was fun"she babbled.

"Good to hear that Jiyeon"he said before kissing his three-year-old daughter on her cheeks.

"Are we going home already?"she asked.

"We have to buy something for mommy first"

They went to a bakery and bought a dozen of red bean buns. He was ready to pay when suddenly something caught Jiyeon's eyes.

"Daddy, look! Can I have this?"she pleaded with puppy eyes, pointing at a chocolate muffin. Jimin chuckled.

"Sure princess. I'll buy another one for your brother"

After they paid, they walked towards his car and got inside. Jimin buckled up her seat belt before driving.

"I miss mommy already"Jiyeon pouted.

"I miss her too. We'll be home soon, don't worry"he assured.

After a while, they arrived at their house. They're living near his friends along with their wives too so that they can still communicate.

Jimin opened the door, letting Jiyeon go in first. The woman sitting on the couch turned her head towards the door.

"You're home"she smiled. Jiyeon gasped as soon as she saw her.

"I missed you~"Jiyeon ran and hugged Dahyun, making Jimin chuckle.

"You missed me a lot?"Dahyun asked. Jiyeon nodded happily. Jimin placed the food they bought earlier before loosening his tie a little bit.