Chapter Seven

Katy's POV

Oh that was a good sleep. I looked around the bed and saw that Zach wasn't there. I rolled out of bed and noticed it was 9:00am. Thank god I didn't have to train this pack today, Jordan agreed to do it for me today. I took a nice warm shower got dressed and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and had juice. I was wearing gym clothes because I had to workout badly. My body was urging for a workout. I made my way to the gym and I spotted Alex there, I ignored him I put in my headphones and put my music on full blast. I got straight to my workout, from the corner of my eye I could see Alex staring at me, creepy bastard.

Once I finished my workout, I was all sweaty and stinky so I went to take a quick shower. When I saw the bathroom door opening, funny I thought I'd locked it.

"You should really lock the the door baby." Zach said with an amused expression.

I grinned "I thought I did. But you should really knock." I said with a smirk, while standing naked in the shower.

Zach quickly locked the door and started stripping. He then opened the shower and door and came inside.

"Your perfect." He wispered into my ear, I felt chills running down my spine.

I looked into his beautiful eyes and kissed him passionately. After making out for a good 5mins I pulled away and rested my forehead of his. "We should really get out." I said Zach growled. "Fine, but you should know I'm disappointed." Zach said with a sad look. "Love you to babe." I said and kissed Zach's cheek.

We got dressed in the bath room and walked out together. When I saw Alex, he turned to look at us. I had a feeling he knew exactly what was happening in the bathroom. He gave out a growl and Zach stepped in front of me to protect me. Alex looked like he was going to kill Zach.

"Let's go Zach, I'm hungry." I finally said I grabbed Zach's hand and we walked straight past Alex.

A couple of minutes later Alex came into the kitchen. Zach and I were sitting at one of the tables talking quietly. Our conversation same to an end when Leah came running into the room. "Alex baby there's been a rouge attack." Leah said seductively which made me laugh inside.

"Where?" Alex asked in his Alpha voice.

Leah took forever to reply. We didn't have forever so I mind linked Jordan.

I asked him where it was.

"I just mind-linked Jordan, he says it's near the South border of the pack territory, let's go." I said quickly

We walked out side and shifted, The Blue Moon pack hadn't seen my wolf yet. So when I shifted Alex's eyes were on me the whole time he had lust in his eyes. Zach growled at Alex. None of us had time for this, I began running to the south border, I knew my way around the territory considering I lived here.

Zach, ALex and I arrived and saw many dead bodies, there were 15 rouges yet to be killed. Zach, Alex and I got straight into the action. Thank-fully Leah hadn't come with us, she was too scared. How pathetic, Luna of the pack my ass.

I killed off about 4 rouges when I saw that Zach was going to get killed. He was already fighting a rouge, I could see another one charging from behind him, it was obvious he was going for his neck. I ran with all my strength and jumped in front of the rouge and Zach.

Suddenly I felt a pain in my neck, I saw the rouge with a chunk of my neck in his mouth, after that everything went black.

Zach's POV

I finally killed the rouge that I was attacking me, when I felt a pain in my body. I turned around and saw Katy laying on the floor with her eyes shut. I saw the rouge that had hurt her and charged at him without thinking. I wolf was furious, I wanted to kill him so bad. I attacked with every bit of my strength I ripped snapped his bones and bit him. There he was dead on the floor. All the rouges were dead I shifted back to human form, not caring that I was naked, Katy had already shifted into her human once she got bit. She was there fully clothed, thank-fully. She was a special wolf there was a secret behind her wolf. No one knew what it was. I picked up Katy and ran to the pack doctor. I went to my room to put shorts on and I ran straight back to the pack hospital. Only to find a crying Alex, I knew that since Katy and him were real mates he would feel more pain, but I didn't care about that now. I just wanted to make sure that my mate, my Katy, my love was okay.

"Doctor Jones. Is she ok." I asked quietly.

"She will be just fine, thank-fully you bought her here on time, any second later and she would've been gone." Doctor Jones stated

I felt relief in my body. "You know Katy isn't an ordinary wolf right. She's different." Doctor Jones said.

"I know, but I don't understand what makes her different." I said with a sigh.

"I do, but it's not my place to tell. I will tell Katy when she is ready and she will tell whoever she needs to tell." Doctor added

I growled, but he was right. "Understood." I said

"When will Katy wake up?." I added

"She should wake up in an hour or so."

"Thank-you doctor."

"Call me once she wakes up, in the mean time I have some work I need to complete." Doctor Jones said.

"Sure." I said with a smile.

I knew Alex was impatient to see Katy, but there was no way I would let him in the room with Katy, instead I went outside and explained everything to Alex. I left out the dtail of her being a different wolf, because that didn't concern him. I could tell he was relived when he heard she was going to be ok, which made me growl on the inside.

_______

What makes Katy a special wolf? Any guesses? Comment them :) By the way, I'm going to be uploading atleast 2-3 chapters tomorrow. Hope your enjoying the book.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential