Why? Part 7

-Kirishima POV

   I watch as he walks away, I feel a pain in my chest and go inside. Everyone knew what my answer was because I saw them all near the window trying to listen. "How did you know?" they were silent, "this clearly was planned."

   "At movie night, we figured it out, we weren't a hundred percent sure and we thought you had feelings for him too." Was it worth the lie? if I told him the truth? He seemed so hurt.

    "I don't like him like that," they all set back down.

 ~time skip to Monday brought to you by a sad Pomeranian

-Bakugou POV

   I get up and get dressed, I feel pretty tired, I kept coughing last night. I feel sick, I start walking to class. I started running to the bathroom, I go to the sink and coughed up blood and a... Petal? from a flower... How? I heard someone come into the bathroom, Deku? "I saw you run in here, I was just seeing if you were okay? Is that blood?"

   "No, go away," he tried to see but I turned the sink on, "go away."

    "Are you sick?" I glare at him.

    "Did you hear what I said?"

    "Yes, Are you sick?"

    "No, let's get to class before we're late," I grab a paper towel and put it in my pocket. He stays silent as we get to class, which is weird. I don't mind the silence though, we get into class and sit down. Aizawa starts class, and it was hard to focus there was a weird aching pain and that petal. After awhile the pain went away after.

    The rest of the day Kirishima kind of avoided me, he didn't even talk to me at lunch and we didn't hang out after school.