Yall this is just an update to the last chapter 🤷🏻

Again gonna meme tf outta this chapter, don't have to read bc this is just a pt 2 to the last one 💪🏻

OK SO TURNS OUT SHE WAS JOKING

(^^^^ how I felt after making a shit ton of poor readers get triggered and have a panic attack over problems that they didn't need to know about 😜)Anyway I had to tell her that that is not something to joke about especially around me, someone who...

Anyway I had to tell her that that is not something to joke about especially around me, someone who had lost so many people do to suicide. (Preach girly, maybe someone will excuse the emotional roller coaster that you put them through 😍‼️)
So I just went into a full on panic attack from a sick joke. (Yes!! Make this about you!! Not the girl who you felt the need to tell over 8k people about killing herself 🥺)
If you joke like this, please dont. (I'm not gonna joke about this part because my point still stands 🤷🏻) This is something that happens way to much, and so many families suffer from suicide. (^^^)
As someone who has been through that, it pains me to see people joking about it. (Aaannndd back to making it about yourself 😐)
And for the people who are going through this, stay strong you are doing great and I love you for that💕❤
(I'm not gonna joke about this part because it's true, you guys are so strong and I love you for that. If you suffer with suicidal ideations and tendencies please don't be afraid to call the suicide hotline or tell a trusted adult about these things. Ill put some resources at the bottom of this chapter. Please use them if you need them and remember, my dms are always open. I love you <3)

International Suicide hotline:
Call or text 988

International Domestic violence hotline:
Call 800-799-7233
Or
Text START to 88788

Remember that there are people who are with you, you are never alone in this. I love you, happy reading! <3