Chapter 16

(This is for that one person who's been waiting very patiently for this chapter for a while...)

Robin:Guys wake up we've been-

Raven:Captured?

Blackfire:We know...

Y/n:I went to sleep one time and this happens...

Terra:You must be a heavy sleeper...

Y/n:Well I haven't slept in...a very long time...

Beast Boy:Where are we anyway?

"You're right where you belong! In school!

Starfire:The building of the education?

Someone jumps down from a top of the stairs

Mad Mod

Y/n:You got some British guy after you guys? That's a bit funny innit?

Robin:We got to get out of here!

Everyone tries to escape

Starfire:My starbolts are useless!

Blackfire:So are mine!

Mad Mod:Specifically made just for you two...

Cyborg:Y/n it looks like you can break free!

Mad Mod:Ah but if he did I'd have to burn his little family photo wouldn't I? That'd be a shame wouldn't it?

Y/n just sits quietly under in chair

Mad Mod:I can't have you lot interrupt my lecture now can I? You've all been saving lives and fighting crime,and interfering with the plans of hard working villains!

Y/n:Well we're hardworking too,we gotta pay the bills somehow...

Mad Mod:You lot are nothing more than trouble making children! And I'm older than you so that mean means I'm bigger,badder and better!

Y/n:Why don't you put that photo down and let me stand up...ill show you that what you said isn't true...

Mad Mod:You see that's what I came here to teach you all today,some manners and respect!

Robin:We're gonna get out and when we do-

A bell suddenly rings

Mad Mod:There's the bell...off to class...

All the chairs start to drop down into separate rooms...

Y/n falls into a room full of mirrors

Mad Mod:Take a good look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself:Am I where I want to be?

Y/n:I hate mirrors...

He starts to break them all but everytime they seem to be met with another one...