Relief

The Falconclaw Pack, with Aaron and Aphmau:

The pair walked into their room and sat on the bed. Jeff, the invasive chipmunk, climbed Aphmau's nightstand to lay on her stack of clothes, taking a nap.

Aaron pulled Aphmau into his lap. His love language was physical touch so any chance he got (with consent), he hugged or held Aphmau. She appreciated the love and accepted it with open arms. Of course, that didn't stop the vibrant blushing but come on, anyone would be blushing even in the presence of that man.

"We have about an hour until dinner, wanna just hang out for the time being?" Aphmau responded with a nod. Aaron wrapped his arms around his luna's waist, pulling her closer to him. She turned in his lap, her arms now around his neck and his arms around his waist. She was in a comfortable koala position. She couldn't help but feel safe around the man. Their relationship was like a puzzel with one piece missing right in the middle. Together, that piece was there. It felt very natural.

Aphmau squirmed a bit as Aaron laid soft pecks on her neck.

"Shouldn't we wait a bit? I-I mean, we just met like 2 days ago!" The eagar man chuckled against her neck.

"I mean, I HAVE been waiting my whole life to meet you, and now that you're here, all I want to do is love you and keep you safe." He paused for a moment.

"On that same note, If you're ever uncomfortable please let me know. I still respect you and your consent is important to me." He spoke softly, but he was clear.

"It's okay. I feel very safe." Aphmau gave her verbal okay, and so Aaron continued laying kisses on her neck. Small hums of pleasure came from Aphmau, which only fueled her embarrassment. Still, she leaned her head to the side in order to give the man more room.

He felt her every movement. Her rugged breathing and hums drove him mad. She clutched his shoulder with one hand and ran her other hand through his hair loosely. She would tense up with pleasure every time he kissed certain spots on her neck.

At some point later in their time spent together, Aphmau turned, as if she was going to get off of his lap. "Where're you going?" Aaron whined jokingly.

"It's almost time for dinner! Shouldn't we go to the dining hall?" Aaron pulled Aphmau back onto him and they fell back towards onto the bed, bursting out into a giggling mess.

Their moment came to a full stop when Dottie and Nana entered the room without notice. The pair were in a peculiar looking position, with Aphmau laying on Aaron's chest and their arms tangled around eachother. Their clothing looking wtinkled and disheveled didn't help their case by any means.

"Were you guys having a moment? We can leave if you-"

"NANA, SHUT UP!" Aaron yelled, both his and Aphmau's faces shifting to a beat-red. "GET OUT OF MY ROOM! WE'LL BE OUT IN A SECOND!"

Kawaii~Chan and Dottie fled the room laughing hysterically and screaming about. You could probably hear them from territories away.

"I guess we have to get up now." Aaron sighed, standing up and picking Aphmau up with him. She grabbed one of his hoodies, nonchalantly slipping it over her own clothing.

"You look cute in my clothes-" Aphmau was about to thank him until he continued.
"-but you would look better without clothes at all."

"AARON!" She squeeled. Jumping away from him and hauling ass out of the room. Aaron caught up with her and picked her up, swinging her around lovingly. Some of the other wolves came out of their rooms for dinner but caught the commotion with their own eyes.

After about a minute, Aaron and Aphmau made way for the dining room. He and Aphmau sat next to eachother, holding hands under the table.

He makes me happy. And he's hot. We can't forget that he's HOT. God I've fallen so hard.

After a couple minutes, the food was brought out and the pack started eating. Everyone was laughing and happy. Aphmau felt like she was home. For the first time in a long time.

She was orphaned at a young age. Her parents didn't die in a significant way, they were just old when they had her and sickness was sweeping around. Death was nothing Aphmau hadn't seen before during her travels of the world with her parents. Being left to explore the world alone was the scariest thing she had to do but if she didn't find somewhere to live, she would wither away. Nobody would ever even know she existed.

Aphmau teared up a bit but leaned her head back, wiping the tears. This wasn't a cause for concern that she needed anyone else to know of. Aphmau could feel Aaron's eyes land on her. She could only hope she wouldn't mention it.

Nana and Dottie were looking at the romantic pair and kept on giggling to eachother. Aaron glared at them, trying get them to shut up. Nana stuck her tongue out at him and Aphmau chuckled quietly at the reaction he had to her gesture.

"Nana, if you and Dottie don't stop taking about me and Aphmau, I'm gonna chuck another shoe at you." Aaron stated, sipping his soda. The room went silent. Nana spoke up.

"I've grown immune to your shoe throwing!!! You can't hurt me anym-" A shoe flew across the table and nailed Nana in the face.

The room errupted in laughter at the timing.

"AARON YOU BETTER START RUNNING! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Nana screeched, standing up in her chair and sprinting around the huge table towards him.

Aphmau was lifted in the air and held in a bridal style.

"AARON WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" She yelled, the rest of the room laughing hysterically.

"PUT ME DOWN! AARON!" Aphmau squealed, gripping his shoulders tightly in order to not fall.

"NO CAN DO BABE, WE'RE BEING CHASED DOWN BY A CRAZY PERSON!"

"I CAN RUN ON MY OWN AARON, DID YOU SEE HOW DAMN FAST I WAS GETTING AWAY FROM MY PACK?!"

"YES BUT THIS IS ALSO AN EXCUSE TO HOLD YOU! JUST GO WITH IT!!"

Aaron dipped into their room and shut the door, locking it and breathing heavily.

"Aw man, I didn't get to finish my dinner!" Aphmau pouted. Aaron reached under his bad and pulled out a box of fruit by the foots.

Aphmau grabbed one and gave him a goofy grin. "This'll do for now." She opened the wrapper and unrolled the whole thing.

"We can make this like Lady and The Tramp and share this~"

"Hell no! This is mine! Get your own!"
Aaron made puppy dog eyes at her. She almost cracked but resisted when her stomach (with comedic timing) grumbled in retaliation. She ate the whole thing and laughed at him.

"Why would you do this to me?" He cried.
Aphmau kissed his nose and they stayed together for awhile.
———————————————————

There wasn't a lot of conflict, just some happiness for this chapter. Better watch out, next chapter isn't gonna be so nice and fluffy😈

But don't fret, I'm starting a new story tomorrow! It's gonna be shorter and probably more chaotic, but yall might like it hehehehehehe.

Anywho, I hope you guys enjoyed!

Until next update~

MANGE AWAYYYYYYY