four

After a couple hours of a long boat ride, all four of you arrived at your destination.

Benny helped you step out of the beached vehicle and onto land. You all slowly moved towards the hotel that Dutch had booked hours ago. Your head pounded and the sun beat down on you harshly. The sound of cars driving by and people going along with their normal everyday activities made you envious. Nobody here knew that you had been practically captured by the trio.

You approached the hotel hazily and stared in awe at its rather posh exterior. The floors inside were marble decorated with thick glass along the walls that held water with fish in place. The ceiling went up for miles and rows of tall balconies circled upwards. A large chandelier hovered above you perfectly, the light from it had illuminated the whole of the inside shadows perfectly. For a moment, you had forgotten your current situation.

"Nice place, right?" Revy noticed your awe and couldn't help but smirk.

You ignored her and averted your attention to the hotel desk clerk that Benny and Dutch were currently talking to. You stood along side Revy shakily. For once she didn't have her guns exposed and instead was wearing a long black trench coat covering them. But damn, in this weather?

Dutch turned around and tossed Revy the room key. She inspected the number on the back of it as Dutch clutched his in his hand, "I'll be a couple rooms over and so will Benny."

Revy gave a thumbs up, "Come along, Y/n. We'll take the elevator just for you." She chuckled towards the end of her sentence.

You limped along with her and stepped into the elevator once it came down. You leaned against the wall as Revy chose the top floor.

"We have the penthouse suite." She smirked and spun the key around her finger.

"But.. didn't Benny and Dutch say they'd be a couple rooms over..?" You questioned as she giggled.

"Yeah, a few floors down.." She laughed as you sighed in defeat.

You scrunched your face up. How on earth were these guys able to afford this stuff? You wouldn't be surprised if they took part in bank robberies and such illegal things. After all, they did blow up your work place.

The elevator dinged and stopped on the right floor. You were lead down the hall and up a few flights of stairs. Revy had to assist you because you were so weak. She didn't seem to complain which was odd. You both finally came to the door of the penthouse suite and Revy wasted no time inserting the key into the lock. She pushed open the door and hummed in approval to the gorgeous sight.

Your eyes widened in awe. Never before in your life had you been able to accommodate such an expensive environment. It was so roomy, the living room had three white couches and a balcony that lead out to a large pool right behind them. The flat screen TV sat comfortably against the wall high up. Down a long hallway there were three doors. One to the master bedroom, another lead to a large bathroom and the last one must lead to the kitchen. It wasn't anything you expected, you preferred something small and manageable. It was too big for two people.

Revy whistled in satisfaction. She slipped off her trench coat and threw it over one of the couches.

"I think the bathroom is down the hall. Go take a shower, you need it." She smirked and unloaded her guns onto the coffee table whilst taking a seat. You frowned at the back of her head and without a word made your way down to the bathroom.

You shakily pushed open the door and closed it behind you, making sure it was locked too. There was large walk in shower with a window high above it and the toilet along with the sink was placed far from the shower.

You sighed and began removing your dirty clothing, tossing them into the hamper by the door. You started up the shower and waited patiently for the warm water to build up. You stepped under the water and finally smiled after so long. You felt so relaxed for once in the last 24 hours. So, you took advantage of the situation and sat beneath the flowing water with a warm smile painted across your face.

You had just planned to spend a rather long time alone relaxing.