FIFTY TWO

Yoon Saamne Aakar Na Baitho
Sabr To Sabr Hai, Har Baar Nahi Hota......

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Yes... She is absolutely alright...."

Mustafa entered the room having a small smile on his face and it looked like he was talking with someone which perked Maria's ears who was earlier eating her chocolate bar like a starved woman. 

Hearing who was on the video call she snatched phone from Mustafa's hand and was about to curse when Mustafa concealed her face scolding her, rubbing her growing bump mumbling a soft sorry to the twins for their mother's colourful language.

"Kami-"

"Maria! Language..."

"Bhaad mein jaaye language."

(Language can go to hell.)

Rolling eyes she dismissed Mustafa flicking her hands and turned towards the screen to glare at Murat who was resembling a scared cat watching her angry look.

"How dare you call Mustafa, Murat ?"

"Kyu ? Humare baat karne mein kya burayi hai ?"

(Why ? What's wrong with him calling me ?)

Before Murat could answer Mustafa interrupted, making her turn and glare at him for disturbing her.

"Aap bilkul chup rahein. I am talking with Murat."

(You keep quiet.)

"But-"

"I said no. Don't irritate me more than I already am, otherwise I'll shift back to dado's room."

"Fine."

Threatening Mustafa, she turned her face towards the phone screen finding Murat making funny faces. It was evident he was laughing or was trying to control his laugh loudly too scared to face the wrath of his best friend who had transformed into a complete hitler in pregnancy.

"Stop laughing MURAT ABRAR CHOWDHURY!! Otherwise I swear I'll come to Mumbai and beat you till you turn black and blue."

"S-sorry dove."

It was now Mustafa's turn to laugh silently and much to his luck he never got scolded, as for now his wife's attention was solely focused towards Murat who immediately straightened himself up and apologised hearing her strict voice.

And for once in his life Mir Mustafa Ahwaan was glad that someone else was getting the attention of his wife.

"You better be."

"Now tell me why the hell it took you a whole one month to call me ? Oh sorry.... Aapne to mujhe call kiya hi nahi. Aapne to Mustafa to call kiya hai. I guess I am replaced by him."

(You didn't called me. You called Mustafa.)

Her expressions changed to that of a emotional look and till the time she finished she chuckled sadly to adding more effects to her miserable condition.

"WHAT!!! Aisa kuch nahi hai. You're taking it all wrong. I dialled your number but it was out of network, so I video called him."

(It's nothing like that.)

Murat immediately shook his head, defending himself, eying Mustafa asking him to speak from his side which he tried but his tongue got zipped when Maria glared at him.
It was then he decided to leave Murat alone and side with his wife who was a dangerous pregnant woman.

"Oh so you want to say that you weren't able to call me from past one month because my phone was out of network the whole time....Stop making pathetic excuses Murat and just admit that you have forgotten me."