CH.7: PURPOSE

CHAPTER 7:
PURPOSE.
Anisha P.O.V.

"You let me capture you."

"Think what you will," I shrugged, keeping my back to the firey prince, who only mumbled under his breath in return.

I can hear his teeth grinding from here.

"Why are there two Avatars?"

"I don't know."

"You're lying!"

"And how would you know that?" He grabbed me by my shoulders and spun me around, and it frightened me. So I blew a gust of wind at him and knocked his body into the metal interior of the ship.

"Agh!"

"Don't touch me! What, do you think you can get answers by man-handling me?!" I glared at him.

"I gave you a room-"

"I would have been fine in a cell," I shot back

"-your friends left you-"

"Because I told them to!"

"But why?!"

"Because Kyoshi said my destiny is to follow-!" I cut myself off, quickly putting my hands over my own mouth and he raised his brow.

"Kyoshi? As in Kyoshi Island?" He questioned.

"And what destiny?"

No, keep your mouth shut.

"The. . .The previous Avatar told me to let myself get captured. That's all I know and that's all I will know until I can reconnect with one of my past lives. Without your annoying voice in the background," I hissed, lying through my teeth and although it made me uncomfortable, I can't blab off to the enemy.

"Excuse my nephew, young Avatar," An old man came into my room, "He can be quite the hothead sometimes. What is your name, if I may ask?"

A Firebender being polite?

"Uh. . .it's Anisha," I revealed, keeping my distance.

"Such a pretty name. And by your height, I can guess that you are senior to the other Avatar?" His aura was kind, and from what I know, Firebenders aren't connected to the spirit world enough to manipulate their own aura.

So I let myself lower my guard.

Slightly.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"The Spirit World works in such mysterious ways. Zuko, let us leave this young lady in peace. She has done us no harm and deserves to rest."

"But Uncle, she-!"

"Respect your elders, Prince Zuko," I glared at him and he scoffed before stomping away.

"Respect your elders, Anisha!"

I can't believe I just used that.

"I apologize on behalf of my nephew. He can be harsh, but he is a blossoming sakura within," He bowed before exiting my room and I quickly slammed the door shut behind him.

You'll survive here, Anisha.

You have to.

///
Fun Fact: Anisha can see glimpses of the future, but not at will.