c48

HAILEY POV
30 MINS LATER
excuse all mistakes 😭😭

im in this cold ass basement and then i hear a big ass BOOM ! .

i look up since tyquan turned my chair around and see javarion .

my face lit up when i seen him and he walked up to me and started kissing me and he pulled out the kiss and said "i missed u baby" .

"i miss you 2 baby get me out of this" i said .

"ima let u out baby" he said got on his knees getting out a pocket knife .

we started cutting the thick ropes until i hear my ex say "oh we have a guest the bitch ass boyfriend" .

javarion gets up and backs up and then tyquan put his arm around my neck and kissed my cheek and said "so bitch boy , this who u want ? shes a lil hoe fucking on everyone , got pregnant but lost her baby bc she was smoking to much" .

bitch what ?

i saw the hurt and angriness on his face .

why me and my baby gotta go threw this ?

tyquan kissed me on my cheek againa dn said "baby tell him what we did a few nights ago" .

javarion looked hurt like he was finna cry . i shed a tear and tyquan said pointing his gun to javarion "so this the plan , ima shoot yo bitch ass" .

he put the gun to the right side of my head and says "then ima shoot u" .

"nah nigga ima shoot yo ass" i heard quan yell .

shots went off and i looked to my right and see tyquan on the floor with 4 shots in his back .

quan came up to me and untied the ropes and i jumped up and hugged him tight .

then i was walking to javarion but he moved away from me .

get tf bck here .

i was confused fr and he ran and hugged me making us fall on the floor and he planted kisses all over my face .

KAMRYN POV
THE NEXT DAY

"baby i think we should go get checked" quan said as he was behind me cuddling me while we laying down .

"ok" i said as i shrugged my shoulders .

"i promise we gonan make sure everything straight with us" he said .

"if there something wrong with my sperm acc we gonna get that together ok ?" he said .

"ok" i said .

"i love you" he said .

"i love you 2" i said .

20 MINS LATER

i got up and got dressed and left the house .

"hey" i said as i got into hailey car .

she pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back and said "im sorry kamryn , im sorry i wasnt there for u , i feel like a bad person , i didnt visit my brother in juvenile or i didnt visit u im sorry kamryn if u felt like im not tryna be there" .

her words almost made me cry , i dont want her to feel like a bad person .

"its ok hailey and i dont want you to feel like a bad person ik how much u care for me and u were endanger" i said pulling out the hug .

i see tears that ran from her face and i wiped them and said "everythings ok hailey i promise" .

KEMO POV

"so u telling me she came over so u can eat her ?" i said on the phone with unknown ass nigga .

"yea" he said .

"be outside at night and ima meet u boy boy alright" i said .

"alright" he said .

10 MINS LATER

"why u coming to me ab this eater ? and u cheated on me" bryanna said as akilah was in her lap laying down .

"all i gotta say im not gonna be home until im back ok ?" i said .

"ok but cheat on me again u gonna have a vagina" she said .

i-

"ight baby" i said kissing her and akilah on they forehead .