Three

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

I don't know what time it is. I don't know where I am. I have no idea who's couch I'm on. All I know is that I feel like complete and absolute garbage.

My stomach feels beyond terrible and I want to throw up but my stomach is empty. I can't stop shivering but I'm not cold. My head is pounding and not to mention, I've been knocked out with contacts on.

I'm not opening my fucking eyes.

"You had all day." I don't recognize that voice.

"I know, I know, but why waste the whole day?" Danny said, fucking whore.

"You could've very easily been seen in a residential area, in a small town like Rye, you fucking idiots." Mystery man said. He has a really nice voice.

"She parked on an empty street in a wooded area. Johnny drove her car here-"

"YOU BROUGHT HER CAR HERE!?" Mystery man yelled.

"Not here here. Just into the city, Toni. Onto her school's campus so in case of anything it looks like she got there and then disappeared." Johnny said. His voice is so annoying, it's making my headache worse.

"Well then, I guess you're not completely incompetent." Toni said. His name doesn't fit his voice.

"Her bag and her coffee are in the kitchen too, I thought leaving them in the car would look a little sus." Danny chimed in.

Thank god for that, my bag has an extra pair of glasses in it.

"Her coffee? Why?" Toni's voice is unfairly pleasing to listen to.

"It's starbucks, those shits are so expensive, I felt bad leaving there and letting it go to waste." I retract all my prior statements about Danny. He brought my coffee so maybe he's not that bad.

Johnny is still a piece of shit though.

Nausea. A wave of nausea hit me so hard I gagged. I did so as quietly as I could, wanting to hear more of their conversation, hoping I could figure out a thing or two, but it was useless. I sat up and picked my contacts out of my eyes. It made me want to cry, it stung so badly having to touch my eyes with dirty hands. As soon as I could actually see again I looked around trying to find the bathroom, knowing that if I didn't get there now I was gonna throw up all over the nice rug.

You know what, I should throw up on the rug. I'm the fucking hostage here the least I could do is inconvenience them.

My body seemed to be two steps ahead of my mind because right as I decided that I would just puke on the rug, I leaned forward and did just that. Throwing up is gross, but throwing up pure bile is absolutely vile. I've got fucking bars, even when I feel like shit. I didn't try to keep quiet. God knows I know how to keep quiet while throwing up, but why even bother?

"You hear that? That's why chloroform is fucking shit. You have ketamine for a reason you fucking pair of idiots." Toni said. His name still doesn't sound fitting.

I pulled a tissue out of the box on the coffee table and whipped my mouth while I listened to the quickly approaching footsteps.

"Aye, bozos, come clean this shit up!" Toni said, standing on the other side of the room. I watched as Danny and Johnny pulled the coffee table off the rug, rolled it up, and then put the table back.

" Are you okay?" Toni asked.

"What do you think?" I asked, letting sarcasm coat every word but keeping my eyes trained on the floor. I know a man with a voice like that will have a face to match, and I don't wanna look at it, I don't think I'm mentally prepared for that.