The storm

Cove's pajamas above ^^^
Cove's POV
Once we arrived at my house, I Invited River inside with me. I took him up to my bedroom and plopped down on my bed.

"Come sit with me!" I said while patting the spot next to me.

"Alright but just for a minute, you need to sleep," River replied and sat next to me.

"What! I can't sleep! I'm not even ti-" I cut myself off with a yawn.

"Mhm, not tired," River said and got up to pull back my blankets.

"No, seriously, I'm not even slightly tired, I don't know what that was," I tried to bargain with him. The truth is, I'm not tired. I'm exhausted. I just really don't want River to leave.

"Stop lying baby, you need to take a nap." River said and motioned for me to lay down. LCome here," he added after I didn't move.

I reluctantly dragged my feet over to him while grumbling under my breath because I didn't want to make him mad, and my bed looked very tempting.

I laid down and he surrounded me with my nice, warm blankets. "Sweet dreams angel," he said and kissed my forehead.

"See you tomorrow," he added before turning off my lights and closing my door.

I soon heard the front door close, then his car drive away shortly after. Once I knew he was long gone, I closed my eyes and fell asleep almost instantly.

River's POV
After I left Cove's house I headed straight to the layout. I know that the guy who hurt Cove the other day will be there. His name is Terry.

After I saw Cove's bruises, I realized that I've kinda let him off the hook. I was so focused on Cove that I forgot about the guy who did it.

I mean yeah I beat him up already, but that's nothing. Let's just say that I don't think he'll survive this experience.

I pulled up to the house and barged inside. "Terry!" I shouted and everyone turned to look at me. Slowly, Terry emerged from one of the rooms off to the side.

I motioned for him to follow me and lead him to my car. Sadly, the layout doesn't have any rooms for torturing and killing, so I have to take him all the way to the warehouse.

"Get in!" I gridded through my teeth and he nearly ran to the the passenger door.

"Did I say get in the front! No! In the back!" I yelled. I don't want this filthy animal anywhere near me, or more importantly, I don't want him sitting where Cove sits. That's her spot.

"Yes sir," he whispered and scurried to the backseat. What a pussy.

I took a deep breath and slid into the driver's seat. I slid the key into the ignition and looked back to see Terry balled up in the back like a child.

"You know these are going to be your last moments on earth, right?" I asked a terrified Terry while pulling out.

"Yes I know," Terry answered sadly.

"You really f*cked up," I added just to add fuel to the fire.

"I know," he said and his voice cracked. I looked back to see him silently crying. Wow, I didn't know I had such a baby on my team.

The rest of the five minute drive was completely silent with the exception of Terry's occasional sobs.

"C'mon," I said and got out of my car. Once I saw that he's following me, I started to make my way to the door.
Out of nowhere, Terry came charging at me and tackled me to the ground.

The only reason I fell was because I wasn't expecting it at all, but I didn't let it delay me too long as I was quickly back on my feet and running after Terry.