• 47

"hyuck

"hyuck..i'm sorry." she looked at him as guilt gushed into her , feeling apologetic.

donghyuck looked at her , his hand caressed her waist . waiting for her to complete the sentence that wasn't finished .

"i think we should break—" jolting to a stop when donghyuck slammed the wall beside her , making a flow of shock run through her body to every part of her .

"breaking up is not an option." donghyuck glared into her weak ones , making her legs shake , she feared for her life though she knew that deep inside she did still love that man .

"but hyuck, i-i can't , i'm sorry !" she tried pushing past him but he stood still like a unmoving rock , he stood there , furious and hurt .

he couldn't describe the feeling , the feeling of having your lover afraid of you - he felt sorrowful, he blamed himself for doing things not right . was he too rash in the relationship ? should they not have been together this early ?

he doubted his moves and thoughts unknowing why this was happening to him , why she was suddenly afraid of him .

the thought that she wanted a break up were like needles threading up his heart , pinching and stabbing it , the pain lingered and laid scars on his heart .

"why ? why are you scared of me ?" his face of obvious frustration and anger, he grabbed onto her arm to make her pay attention to him .

his every move startled the girl , as though he was some beastly creature attempting to devour her .

she was beyond afraid that he'd actually eat her up just like his dad , what if all of this was just for show ? so he could just eat her up alongside his father at the end of the mission ?

vampires were never known to be good , there was no way some one especially the vampire prince falling for her and actually wants to protect her and not eat her just like any other .

what was so special that made him hold himself back from her - from eating her up . it was the love he had for her , the love he had was so strong it overpowered any other needs .

"i don't know , i'm just..." she sighed , unknowing of the reason herself , it was just a feeling of fear pulling her every time he neared her , she didn't know why or how it happened , it just did .

"baby , please listen to me ." he rubbed his finger on her cheeks gently , she looked up , exchanging eye contact with him . she wanted to look away , fighting the urge .

"you know that i would never hurt you , right ?" he smiled , travelling his hand down to her chin , pulling her closer to him as he pressed down his lips on hers .

the flower that once bloomed , bloomed once again , lighting up the whole room as the two lover reunited their lips .

"because i love you."

okayyy this is too sweet , i'm bout to get diabetes 😖