Kiss the Villain

The screen lit up with words against a black backdrop from the Verses.

We'll be doing something different from now on since we've come this far together. We will let you choose the Verses you want to watch and hear.

On the Villain's side of the audience, Toga gasps as a holographic tablet appears between her hands. She holds it up with a childish wonder on her face as she checks the device.

The tablet will randomly select different people in the audience to choose a Verse that peeks their curiosity. Their are many to choose from for your viewing pleasure. Worry not as everyone will get their chance to have a turn to pick.

The hero side of the audience look to the villain's section with mixed emotions as Toga goes reading off the list of possible worlds to watch about.

"Pick this one."

"No this one seems more interesting."

Toga sticks her tongue out at them before looking back at the tablet. "You heard the theater, everyone will get a turn. So wait yours!" She scrolls up and down until a title in the list catches her eyes. "Oh!~ Lets go with this one!"

The moment she presses the world of her choice, the tablet disappears from her hand and the big screen lights up.

Kiss the Villain

The general audience again displaying mixed feelings for the world choice from the blond girl. Toga claps her hands together and sits back in her seat while the world starts for them all.

"All in accordance to the script, this love will soon meet its end." Bakugou's voice is heard sing to the words displayed on the screen before we get the visuals.

Bakugou appears with his back facing them as he stands in view. Shining down on him is a spot light that illuminates his form in the darkness. "I stand atop this lonely stage," Before him rise the empty seats of the audience in front of him, "Not a single person to be seen in the audience."

"Oh, so this is another one centering around my son," Mitsuki says crossing her arms and relaxing next to her husband. Her expression holding interest one more like her husband.

"I wonder what it's about," Ashido whispers her wonders to her group. Although the title may set off mixed weird signals, she can't help the romancer side of herself for being curious.

Next comes Bakugou's silhouette from the left of the screen as they can tell from his spiky hair. "The role assigned to me," he sings. His dark form sliding into another position with a white, cocky smile while the song continues. "Was that of the villain, hated by all."

"So Bakugou is the villain in this world?" Kaminari questions looking confused.

"But he said it was assigned to him like in a play," Yaoyarozu inputs on the question with her observation. "I mean Bakugou's personality isn't all that well received to a lot of people."

"Hah? What was that Ponytail?! Wanna say that to my face!"

Kirishima, being the mediating sweet child he is, does his best to keep his explosive friend tranquilized. "Calm down Bakubro, she didn't mean anything to offend you. Right Yaoyarozu?"

The teen nods quickly with a sorry expression to her classmate. "No offense Bakugou, really. I and the rest of the class are your friends after all."

Bakugou clicks his tongue and turns back to watching the screen like the rest of the audience.