The Eggs

I had finished school early, which was nice. I drove to the Sheriff's house and worked on homework as well as study for the nurse exam I was schedule to take next week. During class, though I looked up the symbol Allison and Lydia had on their arms. I'd seen it before.

It finally came to me, it was the Beacon Hills Bank. I saw it when I first arrived in Beacon Hills. I was in the middle of texting Derek, when he called me. "Hello?"

"How fast can you get to the loft?" He asked me.

"I don't know, like 15 minutes. Why what's wrong?"

"I just need to talk to you...forget it, we're coming to you instead." He said then hung up.

"Ok." I put my phone down and waited for them to arrive.

Ten minutes later, the doorbell rang, I opened the door to Derek and my boyfriend. "We figured out a plan for tomorrow and we know where Boyd and Erica are."

"The Bank."

"How did you know?" Isaac asked me.

"Why is your hair wet?" I asked him.

"We tried something to get Isaac's memory back. It worked but he couldn't come with us tomorrow. And neither can you." Derek said.

"Excuse me?"

"You need to study for your exam and I need to know you are safe. So I can worry about... the others."

"I'm perfectly capable of helping." I defend myself.

"Lena, remember when you asked me for that favor?" The tattoo, that nobody but Derek was supposed to know about. "I'm asking you to stay out of this. I mean it."

I thought about it, and chewed on my cheek. "Fine. But you call me as soon as you get them out." 

"Deal." He said.

"Do I want to know why Isaac's hair is wet?" I ask looking at both of them. Who looked at each other.

"Nope." They simultaneously said.

I pointed at them, "Creepy. Ok, I'm going inside now. Good luck, Derek. Bye guys." Then I head inside.

I started making dinner for The Sheriff and Stiles, when I heard two voices. It was Scott and Stiles, who ate most of the dinner, I put the rest away for the Sheriff. I took a break from studying and helped the boys research the bank robbery.

I guess, we all fell asleep because I woke up to Stiles's feet near my face. "Stiles!"

I pushed them away, but he was still dead asleep. I sat up on his bed and watched papers fall from the printer, I was about to go back to sleep with the sheriff came in.

"Boys and Lena. Hey, time to wake up." I looked over at the two of them, they hadn't even moved. "Boys. Boys!"

When the sheriff raised his voice, even I was fully awake now. "I got to get to work. You two get to school. And you have a shift at the hospital, in an hour." Oh, joy. I stood up and wished the boys luck with the research and school.

Isaac called me, in the middle of me getting ready. We talked for a little as I put my scrubs on and grabbed a coffee or two. One for now and one for later. I ended the call when I pulled up to the hospital.

A lot of traumas were coming in which led to it being very busy. I was able to practice my IV lines on a lot of patients who came in. My supervisor was with me the whole time, watching over me. Even though we both knew I didn't need to be babysat. My eight-hour shift turned into a twelve-hour. I didn't mind staying longer, I was needed and got even more practice in.