10

"You wanna go for a ride?" Fez dangled his car keys in front of Nicole

They were currently in Fez's store in which he had been leaving ashtray in charge and one of his friends whenever he wanted to leave and ever since he and Nicole started dating it had been quite frequently. I'm the six months of them being together their relationship has gotten stronger. Nicole was actually clean and they recently started going to parties and having fun sober. Well Fezco was still smoking weed and drinking alcohol but he always made sure that he'd do it in a way that didn't put any pressure on Nicole. She was doing great either way. She had the urges but she found ways to fight them. Cigarettes helped. They were still an addiction but they were the only we're the only thing that kept her away from
drugs. Well Fezco too.

"Can we get something to eat too?" She asked once she got in the car.

"Wanna go to that burger joint close to your place?" He asked placing his hand on her thigh.

"Sure" she agreed.

They sat down in a booth and waited for their food drinking their beverages. The burger joint had a classic 80s rock type of vibe and Nicole loved that about the place. It reminded her a lot of the place that her and her dad would go to on weekends. Her dad was the reason she loved 80s rock and pretty much everything about the late 70s and early 80s.

"Okay Tommy Lee could get it in the 80s" she chuckled and fez looked at her in disgust

"What? Don't even try and tell me he wasn't at lest attractive" she said shocked
"I mean he got Pamela Anderson so obviously the man is hot" she continued

"Short hair Tommy or long hair Tommy?" Fez asked raising an eyebrow at the now skeptical Nicole.

"Both?" She chuckled and fez shook his head.

"Shit I don't even know how you ended up with me" he admitted making her laugh.

"Aww come on you're hot too" she said and reached over pecking his lips.

"Oh I'm hot too? Not even a little hotter?" He frowned playfully.

"You're tripping fez" she chuckled.

Nate called Nicole and her phone started vibrating on the table. She had heard from Rue about what had been going on with him Maddy and Jules and wanted to talk to him about it but deep down she was scared of him admitting to everything. It wasn't a secret that Nicole knows a totally different Nate and she couldn't really believe that he was so toxic.

"You not going to pick that up?" Fez asked testing her. She shook her head and ignored the call.

Fez was trying to protect Nicole. He didn't care that he was kind and caring to her. He was dangerous and Nicole had been clean and mentally healthy now so he didn't want anything or anyone to ruin that.

"I was thinking" he started
"Let me take you to a party tonight" he suggested

"Are you asking me on a party date? This is the happiest day of my life" she joked

"No I'm serious. Besides I don't want to show up alone at these parties anymore" he placed his hand over hers and she smiled

"I don't know fez.." she trailed off

"Look you'll be with me the whole time. You'll be fine ma" he smiled at her

"Okay" she agreed

____________________________________

"I'm outside" fez spoke through the phone waiting for Nicole to come outside.

"Coming" she said and hung up and jogged downstairs and into Fezco's car.

"Hey sexy" she smiled and pecked his lips

"You look too good" he said admiring her.
"Makes me wonder if we should bail the party" he added seductively making her chuckle.

"Oh yeah?" She asked placing her hand on his thigh slowly moving upwards.
"But I already told Rue we'd be there" she moving away from him wanting to tease him as much as possible.

"I hate you" he chuckled and drove off"

They arrived at the party and had been sitting on the couch that was in the backyard. Fez was moving his product and Nicole stayed quiet looking away whenever the transaction was made. She had been craving the feeling of any kind of substance in her body but Fez was more important to her than drugs. She didn't want him to leave her because of her addiction. Well she loved him. And she knew but didn't want to admit it.

"Hey I'm going to the bathroom real quick" she informed him and pecked his lips before getting up.

She pushed her way through the intoxicated teenager and locked herself in the bathroom. She sat for a couple of minutes taking deep breathes and calming herself down. She didn't like living like this.

She walked out of the bathroom and walked to the kitchen to grab a water bottle but was stopped by Nate.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asked her. Nicole was immediately aware that he was drunk and sighed.

"I'm not avoid-"

"Cut the crap Nicole. You aren't answering my calls or text. So why the fuck are you avoiding me?" He asked again

"You're drunk Nate" she spoke softly

"That's not an answer" he shook his head.

She walked away but he followed her and gently pulled her to the side.

"Nate we're not talking about this right now" she said

"I'm not going to ask again" he warned her. She looked away for a second and crossed her arms.

"Is it true?" She asked him. He tensed up.

"What are you talking about?" He asked

"You know what I'm talking about Nate" she sighed. He didn't answer and Nicole looked down disappointed.

"You fucked up Nate"