↻50

If you are struggling like me, can't we make it a little easier?

The warm ball of light filtered through the large canvas of a window- rays of sunlight casting shadows of his room onto the soft floor

Mesmerising, the tepid glow streamlined in with the sound of wildlife right outside.

Serenity filled every corner of the large room, the droned out sound of the TV rising through the morning air as the white fluffy dog layed where the sun shone.

Sound asleep in the depths of her slumber Seowoo layed on her side- glasses discarded from her face and besides her- hair falling to frame her face as they fell from the ponytail.

Her lips were parted as slow breaths fell from it, her hand not far from her head yet her grip was clasped around the warmth of his skin.

Seowoo's hand gripped his forearm that was outstretched as he slept on his back, long thick eyelashes accentuated by his slightly pouted lips as he dreamt; innocence and tranquility mirroring on his face.

Chenle felt the intense rays of light filtering onto him; the shifting in the bed as she rolled over.

The sudden impact of her neck situating on top of his upper arm followed by her hair tickling against his cheek sent the boy's eyes to open.

At first he was consumed by the sleepy disorientation, blinking a few times to regain a clear vision when he turned his head to the side.

Seowoo was laying right besides him, her arm pressed against his side and the other one resting on her stomach as she deeply slept.

Chenle tensed automatically, his body flinching and the thoughts in his brain suddenly became nothing but dust.

The unusual dryness in his throat caused him to swallow down the dry spit in attempts to soothe it- drawing his eyes away from her face.

He was still for a moment, overwhelmingly confused and torn between what to do before he cleared his throat and cautiously lifted his head.

Chenle's eyes fell to the TV that he hadn't turned off, coming to realise he had fallen asleep in the middle of watching then glancing at Seowoo who was so close to him that he could smell the sweet scent of her shampoo.

He felt uncomfortable, pulse irregular with his body tense and his mind unable to function properly but he shook it off.

He tried to cautiously and quietly remove his arm from under her head without waking her as it would prove to be awkward if she did wake up to see the current position.

There was a knock in the door which made his heart lurch in shock.
"Lele, wake up I made breakfast!" Jaemin's endearing high voice quipped.

Chenle froze, eyes widened as he immediately turned to see if the girl had woken up but she hadn't.

Sighing in relief, Chenle pursed his lips together to slid his arm from under her neck and she thankfully didn't wake up.

His feet patted against the soft floor as he made his way to the bathroom, raking his fingers through his hair as he closed the door behind him.

A sharp exhale left his lips as he entered and walked over to the mirror and his sight fell to his reddened cheeks.

He scowled in irritation, splashing his face with cold water to subside his flustered self.

By the time Seowoo woke up, she hadn't thought much about what had exactly happened.

All she knew is that she had fallen asleep and Chenle decided against throwing her out of the room or the window, mostly because she had fallen asleep at 5am so he had the decency to allow her to catch up on her sleep.

Although her thoughts raced, she wondered what his reaction would have been- maybe he hated her so much that he cursed her out in disgust, maybe he wasn't as disgusted...

Making it down the steps, she saw Jieun yawning and stretching her arms out whilst she walked down the hallway in her cute panda pajamas.

The scent of breakfast infiltrated through the house, wafting over towards Seowoo who peaked up at the scent and followed it towards the kitchen.

"Morning sweetheart, I made some breakfast."

Seowoo's attention first directed to Jaemin who stood in the kitchen as he played another pancake with a beaming endearing smile towards the girl.

Almost instantly, she smiled back with happiness.
"Thanks Jaem."
"No problem darl-"

"The pancake is burning." Chenle's blunt toned yet nonchalant voice spoke up as he sat around the table with his eyes on the phone although he wasn't paying attention to it.

Once Jaemin had began panicking over his food, Seowoo walked further into the room to see Jieun falling asleep on the sofa in the living room area while Jeno and Heejin immersed themselves into the TV.

Renjun was humming to himself, gathering several weapons into his bag and the front door clicked shut symbolising the fact someone had left.

A presence from behind her that had entered the room sent a playful ruffle to her hair, his cheeky laugh booming as she scowled.

"Morning idiots." Donghyuck commented languidly, heading over to Jeno and Heejin to annoy them.

"Is that pancakes? Is it? Give it me- I want it!" Jisung disoriented sleepy state mumbled out, squinting through his blurry vision.

"Oh hey Seowoo, where did you go- nevermind I want pancakes."

Seowoo's eyes flickered over to Chenle who had already been looking at her yet when their eyes met and her face flushed, his lips tugged as he let out a chuckle under his breath- looking down at his phone again.

You guys probably thought I was dead cuz I wasn't writing but I'm back yo