Birth

What?! Okay breathe Jimin told me what to do he had a whole birthing plan ready and showed it to me for this very reason because Jungkook was very much frozen at my door.

"Okay, here's what we do Jungkook I need you to snap out of whatever's trance your in because Jimin if his contractions aren't far apart then it's time.

I took a deep breath went got my coat and put on my good shoes looked at Yoongi who was right behind me and we left. I left my mom a note on the kitchen table I didn't want to leave her but this was important Jimin needed me right now and as his friend I was going to be there for him.

I get down stairs and Jimin is sitting down on the couch totally fine the only reason you could tell anything was different was 1 his sent he smelled uncomfortable and then light sheen of sweat on his face.

"Are you uncomfortable at all? How are you feeling?" I asked

"A bit yeah the contractions aren't bad per se there just annoying. I'm feeling okay I just told Kookie because they were getting annoying and I thoughts they were Braxton hicks but I don't think they are anymore so let's go to see Hyunshik"

"Yeah let's, I would like to know whats going on with my body right now" Jimin was usually so happy and right now he was so annoyed that if he wasn't about to become a parent it would be laughable his facial expressions.

Jungkook didn't even let Jimin walk he carried him all the way.

When we made into the doctors office and Jungkook was yelling for Hyungsik and the doctor came out quickly and behind him was doctor Bo-young her clothes were ruffled but we didn't exactly have time to say anything as the young doctor left quickly and Hyungsik pulled into the examination room.

I went to hang back but Jimin squeezed my hand and Jungkook looked at me with scared eyes.

Being in the room felt serene nd serious seeing Jimin one of the people who saved me and brought me back to life gave me a new life basically when Taehyung and him saved me.

Seeing him in pain and discomfort made me feel awful. I wish I could do more than do breathing exercises with him.

The technician came and did the sonogram then left and said nothing shortly after Hyungsik came back in.

"Okay so there's no easy way to say this, I know we had a scheduled date for your cesarian but your pup has tachycardia"

"What! Tachycardia that sounds serious what's that Doc you can't let him... you have to do something... he has to be okay" Jimin was hyperventilating.

Jungkook looked at him then took his face in between his hands and shushed him sweetly. He was whispering into his ear sweet nothings and calming him down.

"Hey, it's okay my angel it's gonna be fine Doc here has everything under control"

"I'm going to put you on some oxygen so that way the baby can get some oxygen and hopefully that'll help with his tachycardia.

After that time went very slow. Everyone started showing up to the waiting room while the news of Jimin's condition spread. Soon the waiting room was full of all of his closest friends waiting for news on Jimin

When the news finally came we all went on high alert. They had him on oxygen for 2 hours. I felt awful knowing I couldn't do anything for him.

We sat in the waiting room and then all out of the sudden Kookie came out looking crest fallen.

Is he okay?