A Sister's Requiem

Mina in the light heart of the situation gets the tablet next. She squeals in joy and is scrolling through the list like no tomorrow.

She taps on one of the titles randomly because she can't seem to just choose one when all of them sound so good to her.

The tablet disappears from her hands and the title appears on the screen.

A Sister's Requiem

The scene starts off with Toga sitting on the side edge of her bed with a solemn look. In her hands is a letter that are addressed to the young Bakugou.

"Oh! It's me, but why do I look sad?" The blood loving girl asks with a tilt to her head in question.

The her on screen looks tired. Her appearance a little more rugged then usual as they can see from her hair. Her eyes a bit red and teary.

"Why should I play this game of pretend?" She questions holding the letter up at bit to stare a bit at the words on the page. "Remembering through a secondhand sorrow?~"

Her yellow eyes falling close for a moment before opening back up. She gets up from her seat on the bed to leave her room. "Such a great son and wonderful friend. Oh, don't the tears just pour."

"She sound sad Mirio-San," Eri said tugging at his shirt with a sad look.

"Ah, the her in this world must have gone through something sad. It seems she is morning for someone close to her." The heroic blond tells her quietly.

She heads out into the hall to and walks down to the living room. "I could curl up and hide in my room. There in my bed, still sobbing tomorrow..." She passes by slightly open doors. Briefly seeing Masaru and Mitsuki in different rooms. Both adults looking gloomy in their own ways.

"What the fuck?!" Katsuki is heard in exclamation.

Mitsuki brings her hand up to hover over her mouth. "Oh shit."

Masaru facepalms, "Honey..."

"I could give in to all of the gloom, but tell me, tell me what for..." she enters the quiet living room. Then she walks over to a little shrine with a framed photo and burning incense.

"Why should I have a heavy heart? Why should I start to break in pieces?" Himiko gets closer to the shrine enough for the audience to make out who is in the photo. There Katsuki's image is framed with a small smile. "Why should I go and fall apart for you?"

She leans over to pick up the photograph of the teen. Turning around she walks over to the couch to take a seat. "Why?~ Should I play the grieving girl and lie... Saying that I miss you, and that my world has gone dark without your light?" The grip on the frame tightening as she bits at her bottom lip. "I will sing no requiem tonight..."

"Oh, so Toga is Bakugou-kun's sister in this world," Nezu muses as he takes another sip of his tea.

"She is mourning," Snipe comments beside Cementoss who nods in agreement.

The cement user however adds, "Although there seems to be some trouble between them even after his passing."

The scene is thrown over to Mitsuki in Katsuki's room. Her sharp red eyes looking around her son's room carefully with a frown. "I gave you the world, you threw it away. Leaving these broken pieces behind you..."

"I mean I did give birth to him, but why..." She shakes her head and quickly goes over her other self's words. "Did my son kill himself?"

Inko looks quickly to her friend with widen eyes in surprise. "He wouldn't, your son would never!"