Chapter 7: Friends

"You guys are dicks!" I yelled as I walked out of the water, soaked from head to toe.

Sam, Bucky, and Pietro were laughing their asses off on the pier.

"Y-Your face!" Pietro stuttered as he laughed harder thinking about it.

"Did you hear her scream?!" Sam hit the other two's shoulders and they laughed harder, holding their stomachs.

It wasn't even that funny.

I furrowed my eyebrows as scarlet mist surrounded the three and they were pushed into the water. I smirked at the sounds of their girly screams.

"Did you hear their screams?!" I laughed as I turned to Wanda. She laughed along with me, as did Natasha.

"Their faces!" Natasha mocked with laugh. Wanda let out a little laugh as she threw her head back.

I chuckled at Steve's eye roll.

I changed my clothes and appearance to a more dry and comfortable one.

I ignored the complaining men in the river as I walked closer to the other three.

I pictured a nice set up of cushions and blankets by a fire pit as I focused on the clear spot in front of me. Slowly, blue mist surrounded the small area and the things started to appear.

I let out a breath as I finished, having never done that in a while.

"I will never get used to that." Natasha let out a little laugh as she stared at the cute set up.

I smiled proudly as I bent down to the pit and made a blue flame in my hand. I let it sit in the pit for a moment before moving my hand. The blue flame growing slowly.

"It comes in handy." I grinned at her.

"That is adorable." Wanda pointed at the blue flame with a toothy grin.

"It feels good to be able to relax." Steve plopped down on one of the blankets, laying back, his head propped up using his arm.

I looked back to see the three walking over to us, drenched in water.

I smirked to myself as I sat down next to Steve. I made a bag of marshmallows, chocolate, and gram crackers appear.

"Oh fuck yes." Natasha took everything from my arms. I rolled my eyes at her eagerness. I remember her telling me that she loves s'mores.

"I don't have any clothes!" Sam yelled as he looked down at his wet ones.

"Think if I run around in a circle fast enough, I'll dry off?" Pietro honestly looked curious as he stared at us, waiting for an answer.

"I'm going to get changed." Bucky walked away, giving us the peace sign as he did.

"Take Sam and Pietro with you." Steve yelled, not even glancing at his long time friend.

Bucky groaned and his head fell, looking to the ground.

"Take whatever you want boys. What's his, is yours." I grinned at the two, knowing it will bother Bucky.

They smiled gratefully, ignoring the annoyed mumbling from Bucky. Sam and Pietro gladly walked along with Buck to the house.

"All three of them are idiots." Wanda watched them leave with a giggle. I nodded in agreement.

"I'm pretty sure all the men in our lives are idiots." Natasha smirked at us.

"True." Wanda and I said at the same time.

"I already had this conversation with Hope, so I have to agree." Steve sent us a playful smile.

"But I couldn't have it any other way." I stated truthfully.