Business

Chap 26

"Husband, I need to get something from the town."
Geo said one day.

"Oh. I can tend to Leon while you two are away." Hannah happily smile.
She is no longer as thin as before. She is pregnant so Geo makes sure to feed her more nutritious food. He likes her tenderness and serious caring for Leon so he will pay her more kindness, of course.

Hannah didn't notice but Geo did.
Wally froze when the town was mentioned.

"Hannah, can you bring Leon outside? He is starting to walk so it is better to let him do it in the grass." Geo said.

"Okay." Hannah carries Leon out.

Geo hugs Wally's waist.
"Handsome, what are you thinking?"

Wally turns slowly to look at him.
He is frowning so deeply.
"Do you really have to go there? I will go there alone instead. Just stay here."

Geo smiles and laugh softly.
"I won't be harmed. Your wife is stronger than you think."
He said as he hooked his arms around Wally's neck.

Wally touches his hand and kisses it.
"I know. But I...I am weak. I can't protect you."

Geo sighs and kisses his lips.
The two are kissing passionately when Hannah reenter the door to get water.
She gasps as she hurriedly looks away and doesn't know where to run(out or in).

Geo looks at her,hugs Wally and laugh.
"What? You are already pregnant so you do know what husband's and wife does to make baby. Why are you blushing like that?"

Hannah is even more red now.

Wally flicks his forehead.
"Don't tease her. Who is so shameless to do something like this outside the bedroom?"
He said smiling.
The worry is gone in his voice.

Geo smiles and wink at Hannah.
"Husbands are animals. The shameless you are the better they like you. So if you want Marvin to stay in love with you, you should try doing it outside for thrill. Ouch! Husband, I know my mistake please no more pinching."
Geo moans shamelessly saying he is hurt but actually just teasing the two adults.

Hannah gasps.
"Ah! I left Leon!" She hurriedly go back outside they she went back.
"Right, I am going to get water for him." She said frantically running to the kitchen.

"Careful." Geo said.

"You naughty..." Wally pulls him to his arms and kisses his head.
"I will go with you. That is not negotiable."

"Hmmm." Geo smiles and hugs him back.

.
.
.

After checking all the things Leon will need and prepare the food for Hannah so she won't need to cook while tending on Leon, the two went to a very long goodbyes.

"Wife, we need to go." Wally said.

"Hmmm..I know." Geo said just keep on kissing Leon's cheeks.

Wally frowns.
"You can kiss me on the road."

Hannah and Geo looks at Wally ,one is shock while the other is laughing.

"Of course I will kiss you. That's why you are coming with me, right?" Geo said teasing him.
But Wally didn't look shy. He nods.

"Let's go so we can go back early."

"Okay~~ Goodbye baby, We will be back okay. Do not miss Mommy okay? I will miss you, okay? I will..."

"You already said that thrice. Let's go." Wally said.

"Don'tbe jealous of your own son." Geo said poking at Wally's side.

Hannah once again defeated by the two shameless couple.

"Your parents are gone now. Yoh will play with Aunt while we wait for them okay."
Hannah closes the door while the baby made a loud laugh.

"Is this necessary?"
The cow carriage they rent was dump in the carriage resting port.
Afterpaying for the parking fee. They left it and went out the town proper to go to the forest.

Wally is naked in front of Geo.
Geo smiles and rubs Wally's naked muscle.
"Of course. You have to wear this disguised. We will pretend to be some high ranking official to retrive my tools." He said and bite Wally's lips.

"Hm..If I have to wear it...Why are you seducing me?"

Geo smiles.
"I am thinking that....since you are already naked...Kyaah!"

.
.
.
.

Reentering the town with their disguised.
Wally and Geo walks side by side.
There is no intimacy that can be seen between them but their oppressive aura can make the people look at them twice or trice.
The half mask is also making it seem like an ornament to attract more attention than hides it.

"Wif--Geo, where are we going?"
Wally asks as he walks like a robot in a stiff manner.
He has always been a commoner all his life. Suddenly asking him to ask like a nobleman is like asking him something beyond him.

Geo felt a chill of excitement as Wally calls his real name.
He looks back and almost burst in to laughter as he saw Wally's effort to walk straight.

He went to him and grab his hand.
"Just act as you always do." He whispers.

"But...What if someone finds it unbelievable? I...I shouldn't have come...What if I messed it up for you?" He whispers as he clenched tightly on his hand.

Geo smiles.
"Do you regret coming?"

"I regret it...But I will still go with you even if I regret it. I'm sorry that I am selfish and useless." He said.

Geo shakes his head.
"Don't say that. If anything," he puts his mouth near his ears and whisper more softly, "you are not useless.. I find you very...very... good."

Wally blushes and caught the waist of the naughty man.

Geo chuckles.

Seeing their intimacy.
The girls around looks away but they can't help looking back. Those two are really good looking even with mask on. And their clothes that looks expensive can tell what kind of 'Lords' they are.

A soft knock can be heard in the door.

The family froze. Today. They close their shop because they are waiting for a special customer.

"Good day. Is my tools, ready?"

A smile spread in Geo's lips.