c54

NOBODY POV
6 MONTHS LATER
excuse all mistakes fr tho 😭😭😭

hailey is doing good with javarion . she not ready for no babies so they having protected bc she bought all them condoms .she still trapping with the gang . she stays in touch with everyone .

javarion is happy with hailey . he wanna have a baby with hailey badly but they using protection but they going good . he talks to his mom everyday . he still be trapping and shit .

quan is very happy and good with kamryn . he gives kamryn all the time she needs . they not working on a baby right now they just chilling . he still talks to lee . he still trapping .

kamryn is happy and in love . she learned that she doesnt have to have a baby right now . she stays in touch with her family and hailey .

bryanna is happily MARRIED . her and kemo went to the courts to get married they didnt want a big wedding which made everyone mad . her and kemo is happily married . her and irayah got close and talk now and then . they still take care of akilah . she talks to her family all the time . she trapping .

kailiah is in love.... with her twins . they know 6 months and got alot of hair . her and kevin is together , she takes care of 6 month old dani as well . she is close to family . she started trapping .

prince is out and enjoying all the time he spending with his daughter and his love of his life , gabrielle . aniya is 8 months . him and gabrielle made a decision to have a baby in 4 more years . he very close to family and knows they gonna hold him down. still trapping .

kemo is happily married to bryanna . they been married for ab 3 months . him , bryanna , and irayah take care of baby akilah . irayah and him is cool now only for akilah . he still trapping .

leondra is happy with her 2 babies . brillion jr is 6 months finna turn 7 months inna ab 5 days . she loves leona and brillion jr with all her heart . she still misses brillion and knows that he is helping her be strong for the kids . she is close to hailey .

gabrielle is in love with prince . he loves her and she loves him . she still takes care of aniya while prince working and stuff . she doesn't want to have a baby right now , her and prince decided to have a baby in 4 more years .

irayah is there for akilah . she just wants to be close to her daughter and her baby daddy . she loves akilah with all her heart .

wanda is obsessed with dani . dani is now 6 months and wanda is in love . kevin in dani life picking her up and stuff .

JAVARION POV

"mhmmmm" hailey moaned as i ate her .

i flicked my tongue on her clit and she moaned "babyy- stop- fuck" .

she put her fingers threw my hair and she came and i slurped it up .

5 MINS LATER

"u didnt have to do fat ma like that" hailey said as she laid in my arms .

"well i did what she gonna do" i said .

"u got a lil pussy juice on yo lip" she said .

i licked my lips and she said "u so nasty" .

"and u like it" i said .

somebody was banding on the door . me and haikey get up and get the door .

i open the door and see 12 .

"hi are u javarion brooks ?" 12 said .

"yea" i said .