Is There an Antidote?

•So in this one Dick's actual biological father is Tom but no one knew
•Mari was abandoned by everyone and was kicked out by her parents and is secretly living in a gym, no one except Marinette knows this
•The gum is owned by Ninos' parents who are spies for the League of Assassins •Alya and Nino are not together, Alya broke up at Lilas's recommendation.
•Her and Damian are not together yet but Damian is planning on asking her out next time she's over (summer)
•Marinette is a viral unknown singer named Nettie

Third Person POV
"Omg girl! You know Netties' real identity? That's awesome!" Alya was chatting to Lila when Marinette walked towards them. 

"Hey Alya," Marinette mumbled which Alya eye-rolled at and went in front of Lila.

"What do you want Mari-brat?" Alya shouted.

 "I just wanted to tell Lila that I'm sorry, I'll stop everything. I miss my friends," Marinette mumbled back fidgeting her hands. 'This is the last thing, maybe if Lila stops the rumors I'll get to be with my Mama and Papa?' Marinette thought.

"Whether Lila forgives you or not we'll never be friends again! None of us will! You an evil Bitch that deceived us!" Alya screeched at her and everyone agreed, Marinette looked at Adrien hopefully but he just stared at Marinette not doing anything. 

Marinette just smiled sadly (not that anybody noticed that she was sad) hiding her teary eyes,"Ok, um- I got to go." She quickly left leaving a worried Nino and an unsure Adrien. 'Oh well, let's make tomorrow the best day I can.' Marinette thought as she left.

The next day instead of leaving the gym early she decided to wait to thank whoever owner this place. As she was waiting for Dick called "Hey Blueberry! How are you and my dad?"

"I'm good, I don't know about dad because he's on a trip with mom."

"Oh, well- hey Demon Spawn! Blu-"

"I have to go bye." Marinette hung up and had tears streaming down her face. "Who are you! Tell me before I call the cops!" A voice shouts.

For the past month, Nino has been opening the gym, today when there was a figure in the middle clutching her phone so he shouted "Who are you! Tell me before I call the cops!" Marinette turned around shocking both Nino and Marinette "Marinette?" He asks "Why are you in my family's gym?"

 She just smiles sadly, "Sorry, I didn't know it was your family, I've been living here for the past 2 months and wanted to thank the owners and say sorry for doing this." 

This confused Nino "What about your mom and dad? Wait are you crying?" Nino asked she nodded more tears flowing "They kicked me out, they said that I was a disgrace and should never have been born. I had no friends or family so I found this gym and have been using it to sleep and shower. Here," and with that she Hand's Nino the equivalent of 1,000 US dollars "for me staying here." 

He was dumbstruck, "Wait, they kicked you out? I mean you are a bully and all but they kicked you out?"

"I'm not a bully, I'm just a girl how has had everything ripped away from her." -Marinette

"Well, that because-" -Nino

"I didn't do anything, but be bullied, bullied by Chloé, by Lila-" -Marinette