Chapter 2~ Tell me

"Don't worry.
It'll only hurt, Zane."

"Wh...what? N-no... get away!"

"This is will teach you to never come near us again."

"Hurt me all you want. Just....just give Vylad back to my brother. He shouldn't come between this. Nobody should." 

"Only because its part of the deal."

"W-wait, b-but-"

Then everything went dark.

~Zane's P.O.V.~

I woke up to the sound of Garroth busting through the door to my hospital room.
"BABY BROTHER!" He yelled with tears in his eyes as he ran to my side and held my arm. "H-hey..." I said quietly watching a doctor look over to see if I was okay. I saw my mom go over to her and heard her ask when I was going to be released. Before I heard Garroth's voice tuned in saying how much he missed me.
I looked at him with what must've been a confused look. Garroth cares about me? I thought that was all just an act for popularity?
I glanced over at Vylad who was at my other side holding his head in his hands. What's....what's going on? I thought. A-am I going to die or something? I bit my lip realizing I didn't have a mask on. I turned to Garroth and asked, "How long have I been unconscious?" He looked at me sadly, making me more nervous. He looked away, not making eye contact, and mumbled, "About 4 and a half months..."

I looked down at his hand on my arm and pushed it away. "What exactly happened?" I asked as Garroth stared into my eye(s). His gaze became dark and cold as he finally said, "I'll tell you when the time has come." I stared at him back then looked at Vylad. "Do you know what happened, Pea?" I tried asking Vylad. He looked away in general. Well, he's not going to tell me. Has it really been more than 4 months?

Questions piled up in my head. One by one, adding questions to questions. Nobody was going to give me answers.

I then realized I was having a mental breakdown, sobbing and somewhat yelling what I was thinking. Garroth was rubbing my back while telling me, "Shhh....it's okay..." Vylad grabbed my hand while my mom and the doctor were running over to check on me.

I rubbed away my tears with the back of my hand while hiccupping, trying to calm down. What...just happened?

I looked at the doctor then at my mom in confusion. Then the doctor turned to my mom and brothers and said, "This is a lot to take in and since he's not used to this type of environment. It can be overwhelming, and he'll have breakdowns, even if he doesn't realize it." My mom sighed with relief at the doctor while Vylad relaxed. Garroth kept rubbing my back, which made me yawn.

"Heh... I guess someone's sleepy." He said gently while raising a glass of water to my lips. I took a small sip but he clearly wanted me to drink the whole glass, so I took big gulps of if until every drop was gone.

The doctor left and my mom came up to me and hugged me. "You'll be able to come home tomorrow Zuzu..." Vylad's face lightened up and Garroth gave a smile. I felt relief.
I've only been in the hospital consciously for a few hours but I'm already sick of this place. I want to go home in my own bed and my own clothes.

~Hours later~ Garroth's P.O.V.~

It's gotten late so we had to leave to let Zane sleep. I don't think I'll sleep until I know he's home and safe. Tomorrow is Saturday so I don't really need to wake up early anyways. Mom's cooking in the kitchen and Vylad was staring blankly at the t.v. until we heard a knock on the door. I told Vylad to stay on the couch and went to answer the door.

"Hey Aphmau! Hey Travis!" I said with enthusiasm. "Garroth! You're looking better!" I chuckled and invited them in.
"So, Zane's coming back tomorrow?" Travis asked, looking at me with hope. Travis is thinking about Zane? But why? I know they've had encounters with each other, but I didn't think he cared?

"Uh, yeah he's supposed to." I told him back curiously. He gave me a bright smile and said, "That's great!"
Then Sylvanna came in with a few things and I greeted her and welcomed her in. Mommy must've invited her and Aphmau, and Aph must've invited Travis.

~Nobody's P.O.V. ~

The night ended with dinner made by Zianna and Sylvanna. Garte came home from work. Laurence ended up coming over as well and they all had a great time.
However, Garroth got suspicious with Travis's sudden concern for Zane's well-being.
That night Garroth had caught Travis looking around in Zane's room.

~Garroth's P.O.V.~

I went upstairs to clean Zane's room and make it more comfortable for him to stay back in. That's when I saw him sitting on Zane's bed holding...one of Zane's masks? What on earth is he doing?

"Travis? What are you doing in Zane's room?"

_________________________________________

Authors note:

I feel its better to know how old they are so~

Zane: 15
Vylad: 14
Garroth: 17

And in this story Travis is as old as Garroth so~

Travis: 17

That's all for now! <3