Ch. 4

South Memphis, TN
                                                   October 30, 2014

Every since the party me, Trey, Fat, Woo, Pjay, and Key have become really close. Bre still didn't like me even though, I've actually tried to be cool with her.

It's been 2 months since we started school. It's officially the weekend. Me and Trey was just now getting home from school. I was so tired from school I was glad to be home now because I could take a shower, and take a nap. Everybody know them after school naps be hitting.

" Fat, Woo, Pjay, and Key on they way over hea."
Trey said peeping his head in my room.

" Ok? What you telling me fa? They ain't here to see me that's yo company. I'm finna get in the shower, and make dodo( Which means go to sleep)."

" I'm just telling ya ole duckass, so you can know who all in this m'fer so you can put on some damn clothes that cover yo body." He said.

" Boy, this my house. I can wear whatever I want. Hell, it ain't like they haven't seen a female body before." I said rolling my eyes.

" Roll em again, and watch you gone be picking them hoes up off the ground. Ya heard me?"

" How I'ma watch if they on the ground duckass?" I said in a duh tone.

" Girl, fuck you." He said as he flipped me off, and closed my door.

I took at 15 minute shower, and I dried myself off. Then, wrapped my towel around me and took my bonnet off.

I walked into my room picking out clothes for me to wear, so I can take a nap. Until, my door opened.

" Trey told me to kick it with you until they come back. Oh, shit my bad." Key said closing his eyes realizing I didn't have on any clothes.

" Ugh, a bitch can never get some alone time in her own damn house." I said grabbing my bra, panties, and my jumpsuit. And went in my bathroom to get dressed. I put on deodorant, and perfume and walked back in my room.

 I put on deodorant, and perfume and walked back in my room

" Well, damn I see you just made yo self comfortable. Then, you got yo ass in my damn bed withcho outside clothes on!" I said as I seen Key laying in my bed.

" You'll be ight." He said waving me off.

" Where Trey nem?" I asked as I sat next to him in the bed.

" Gone to meet the plug."

" How you get in anyway?" I asked.

" Ya fine ass momma let me in, and hell she told me to tell you she got called into work."

I hit him and said, " Don't be looking at my momma."

" It ain't my fault she thick as fuck." He said with his hands up.