Ch.1 💙 That Gorgeous Lake 💙

Hello everyone! Just another Pennywise fanfic lol. Don't forget to vote 😂. Anyways, hope you enjoy!

"Bye Mom! I'm heading down to the lake," Y/N says happily.

"Again? This is your second time today! You must really love that lake."

"Yeah, I do. Like father like daughter I guess." You smile weakly.

"Yeah. You always were more like your father. Goodluck honey, stay safe and come back at 8:00pm," Your mom walks away into the kitchen.

You sigh and head out the door. You can't stop thinking about him. About your father, and his same love for Bungalo Lake. He had passed away a year ago due to an unknown disease. And it hurt your heart just thinking about it. He was a good man, a good father. You miss him. That's why you always go to the lake. You and him used to sit out there and go canoeing for hours.

You shake your head, and clear your thoughts. As you're walking towards the lake, you see something odd. It looks to be a red balloon... a whole trail of red balloons, actually. All mysteriously levitating in different spots, as if they lead somewhere. A chilling shiver goes down your spine. What's going on? You ask yourself in your head. Whatever it is, you don't really want to know.

Helloooo, sorry this chapter is so short! I kinda had writers block. Lol, anyway I hope you enjoyed! I'll probably post more soon